chapter 31

After so long its
                                                     Izzy's pov

I couldn't believe the doctor when she said i was pregnant well i always wanted kids. Now we were on our way back home and i was happy. And if Ned supports me in this it's great if he doesn't i am still okay with it. This is my child and i can handle him/her as a single mother. Soon after we reached home and i rushed to the bathroom. I did the pregnancy test and it was positive as anticipated. Lina was on the couch munching on some nachos searching through tv. I walked over to her and sat beside her. We were in middle of a movie when i got bored and thought to ask what's going on between her and Ace.

" Lina what is going on between you two?"

"Me and who?"

"Don't act too innocent Lina. You know but still between you and Ace."

"Nothing much he says he loves me"

As soon as she said that i was like squealing with joy.

"Relax izzy its just he says and i am not sure if he really loves me he asked me to be his girlfriend and before you ask i am gonna say yes to him but i still haven't planned how to say it. Well technically i planned it but i was gonna tell him on our way back but i'll plan something else"

"Woah finally you'll be in a relationship. By the way why don't you take him to race tracks?"

"Nice idea we will go to the race tracks tomorrow"

"Okey i'll be waiting for the details"

"Fine"

                                                     Lina's pov

I said bye to izzy and went to my house i was tired as fuck and i need to sleep. I entered my house and suddenly my phone rang. "Ugh" i groaned out loud before answering it. I went to sit on the couch. Ace was already there i sat across him.

On call
L: What is it zayn?
Z: Come to the warehouse now.
L: What happened?
Z: Can you come to the warehouse?
L: Already on my way.
Call ended.

Ace went with me.

                                               ****************
In the warehouse.

We were currently in my office. I was in my chair where as Zayn Nate Ned were on the couch and Ace was sitting across me.

"What happened?"

"Lina i don't know what happened but jade want to leave the house and not just the house the job this city"

"What why?"

"I don't know Lina. She is on her way to talk to you" said Zayn

"Okey i'll call izzy she also need's to hear this"

"Izzy is on her way" I announced.

And now we wait. I hate to wait the time passes so slowly when you wait it feels like the clock isn't even ticking. I was tensed i don't know why. I had that odd feeling in my stomach. I don't know how Ace sensed it but he held my hand and he gave me reassuring smile. It was a nice gesture and very weird coming from him a ruthless killer.

A guy came and told us that Jade and Hazel are here. I went out of my office everybody following behind me. Just as i got in the hallway Izzy came and i was worried for her i don't know what jade had to do now. Ugh this girl is getting on my nerves. We were all standing now.

"Yeah jade what's the matter? Why do you want to leave"

"I just want to no specific reason"

"Jade do not lie to me. What is the matter? Why do you want to leave? Be fucking clear this time. I want the truth."

"Fine you want the truth then hear it. I don't trust you Lina. I don't fucking trust you with my life and my families life."

I was in shock like seriously

"What the fuck jade after all these years of friendship you are saying you don't trust me. And i haven't even put you in danger you just know that i have a mafia thats it you guys are not involved in any of the meeting or in any of this mafia shit. How the hell can you say that you don't trust me. Throwing all these years of friendship just like that."

"You can't understand what i am going through i have a family to take care of. You don't understand coz you don't have a family Lina. Your parents are dead. And i don't want my parents dead.

I was at loss for words i was in complete shock right now. I knew love is shit it betrays it lies it leaves you heart broken. But this is a first a friend has done all this. Fuck.

"And you know what Lina you always thought that your parents death wasn't an accident it was a murder. Yes it was and you know why you haven't found the killer yet? Because you are the killer you killed them. Have you ever thought if it wasn't for you and this mafia they wouldn't have died."

Jade's each word pierce thorough my heart shattering it to pieces.

"That is not the truth. Get the fucking hell out of my house." I yelled at her.

"I am going i just wanna ask zayn and izzy if they wanna leave."

"You really think after all the shit you just said i am gonna go with you. Never. I fucking regret that i was even attracted to you." Said zayn with hate lacing his every word

"Who told you she doesn't have a family jade we are her family. Her parents did more than my parents could ever do for me. She is more than a sister to me. And without a doubt i can say she wouldn't even think twice before dying for us she would fucking even take a bullet for us without even blinking. Where as you i don't know what will you do i am never gonna leave her jade. Goodbye to you."

"Fine by me izzy. But one day you'll regret it you all will know that i was right. She is a selfish bitch who killed her parent and would get you killed to."

Suddenly i heard a slap. Izzy slaped her hard.

"Issabelle! What are you doing"

"She deserved this Lina"

She went out followed by hazel. I was completely shattered by now i couldn't stand here. I hurried off to my office. Her words were echoing in my mind.

She is a selfish bitch who killed her parents and would get you killed too.

Authors note
Guys i know after so long its still a short chapter but next i would be updating next chapter tomorrow. I hope for the best and i will try my best to make it possible. Please keep supporting me. Show some love. This is my first ever novel and i pour my hear and soul into it.