chapter 8

Lina pov
He was crying and Ava was comforting him i got up and went to him listen you need to compose urself i know its hard for u. They loved you as mush as they loved me they were the best parents i know but it is the truth and u need to accept that now get up we have to leave. They already know you live here and i can't afford to lose the only family i've got. Okay he stand up and left for packing Ava also went with him. I didn't accept that reaction but i don't know him. This is gonna be fun i said in a whisper but unfortunately Izzy listend what i said. You know that are lives are at risk and you are saying that this is gonna be fun said Izzy. I didn't answer well she is the serious one it's not that she isn't fun no she is but she is a little serious with things when i just shrug these things off. Ayden came with Ava follwing behind lets go he said. Ayden and Ava were in their car and we were in ours we reached to my house the ride was silent we went in and ayden gasped woah thats a hell of a house, thanks. It's yours he asked with a surprised look no sherlock it's of our enemy we are staying here so they can't find us sarcasam dripping from every word that i spoke. He rolled his eyes.

                                                        Ayden pov
Ugh! She and her sarcasam. listen , can i call you Ayden cause calling mu own brother Mr Darkwood is awkward she said pulling me out of my thoughts. Sure i said and we started moving she showed me and Ava our rooms but we told her that we will be one room. Thank god my rooms are soundproof she said and Ava's face was a dark colour of red thanks to my lil sis but she hated it when i said so u r my lil sis huh? I dont know why she hated it but it's her choice and i am not gonna call her that again. Wait i need to ask her all the questions that r going in my mind so i went to her and sat beside her.

                                                         Lina pov
Ayden came and sat beside me i knew this was gonna come he will come and ask questions and it's his right to know the truth and there is no chance he will betray her own sister.  Me and Izzy is the only family he's got right now. Umm Lina are u free? He said. Go ahead with the questions Ayden said i and he was impressed that i know whats gonna come so he started. How come that you know they died and i didn't? I have contacts Ayden i said in a duh tone. What do you mean by contacts? I am fucking gang leader and not just a leader of a ordinary gang one of the top three gangs he was shocked. Did our parents died bcoz of your gang. No our parents didn't die bcoz of my gand it was a plane crash an accident. So the enemy that is behind us is bcoz of you or our parents. I am really sorry to tell that but i don't know i know that he want to be the number one gang but it's something more really more than that bcoz as far as i know him he will not harm our families or kill us  just for power. Any more questions Ayden. No said ayden . Okay guys so brace yourselfs we are leaving in 5 hours for london. Got it. Yes they all said in unison accept Ace i ignored him and was going to my room when i heard crying and she wasn't Izzy so i was sure she must be Ava the door of their room was slightly open so i went in and sit beside her i know this is not my place to ask but why are you crying Ava is there anything related to Ayden. No she said in between sobs. So what is it. Its just i am so scared bcoz of all of this its fine Ava nothing is gonna happen to us i will make sure till i am alive nothing is gonna happen to u and Ayden she smiled and hugged me thanks . I was going when she stopped me. Listen Lina can you teach me how to fight ? Yeah sure but not here i will teach you how to fight but in london okay? Yeah she said with an over happy tone. After that pep talk with Ava i went to my room and went to sleep coz i was tired and i am a hell of a sleeper if i feel sleepy so goodnight.