chapter 28

Lina's pov
I woke up the next day in my room. I checked the time and the alarm clock read 12.00. Fuck when did i fell asleep. Wait as far as i remember i didn't fell asleep here. I fell asleep on kitchen island.
Ace must have carried me here. After having this little conversation with my self i decided to go make coffee. But first i brushed my teeth tied my hair in a messy bun. As i entered kitchen Ace was already there making coffee.

"Hey Ace"

"Hello Lina good morning. Want some coffee?"

"Morning. Sure last time you asked me i fell asleep."

"Yeah so i picked you up and tucked you in your bed hope you don't mind"

"Nah its all right"

Since when did The Ace Black became this polite. He handed me my coffee and i went back to my room i checked my schedule for today. And i have a meeting in the company and second in my ware house.

After drinking coffee i decided to take a shower and  get ready for my meeting.

My outfit⬇⬇⬇

I went to my office

I went to my office. And my assistant told me that Mr . Luke is already in the conference room. Ugh i hate this guy. I have to buy his project. The architect in his company is great. I went in the room.

"How do you manage to impress me everything even more baby"

I was fighting the nerves to beat the shit out of him.

"Mr.Luke how many times have i told you not call me names."

"And dear how many times have i told you not to call me Mr.Luke call me Luke or whatever you like sweet heart." He said this with a fucking wink. He stood up and he was about to grab my ass but...

He did just fucking tried to do that . This is it. I punched him and i heard a crunch sound. His nose broke.

"Oops did it hurt Mr.Luke."

"This is the last time we are meeting so get your fucking ass out off my office right now."

After that i adjusted my suit. Ignored all the stares that i was getting from my employees as they saw him all bloody runing out of my office. I went to the ware house.

I met Zayn on the way we both entered the conference room together. They all were already seated. Ace expression's suddenly changed as he saw me and Zayn both entering together. Oh making him jealous will be fun.

The meeting started.

"As we all know that there are no recent attacks or anything from Russians. But it doesn't mean that we are safe. We are in more danger. As far as i know them they are planning something big. So we need to be more careful than ever. Am i clear?"