chapter 17

Ace looking hot as fuck^^^^
Author's note
This chapter is from Ace's pov of the chapter when he was jealous and why was he jealous.

                               Ace's pov
How dare that guy touch my girl and she didn't even stopped him like he can touch her and he can treat her wounds no i am the one to do that wait what. What am i thinking? Why am i jealous i don't love her wait who am i kidding i know that i love her so fucking much that i can't even see talking her with a guy.

I fucking waited for five years to see her again and here saw my fate i am working with her but five years ago when i saw her crying i just want to wipe that tears from her eyes. I just wanted to hold her tight and told her that it's just a bad time everything is gonna be alright but i can't. I had to refrain myself. She didn't even remember me well she wasn't in a state to remember but what she did after that was waoh.

Five years ago (third person pov)
A plane crashed in california and all the passengers died the famous businessman Stephan Darkwood and His wife Tanita Darkwood also were in this plane. Ace saw her on the funeral of her mom and dad and she was a mess on that day. Dressed in all black, crying , her cheeks were stained with tears and mascara that has ran down her eyes but despite of all that she was unbelievably beautiful her blue eyes were red bcoz of all the crying. At that point it hurt Ace to see her like that all heart broken and the world crumbling around her her small world was shattering to pieces. On that day her world shattered to a million pieces. She was so heartbroken that just seeing her that way broke Ace's heart but it was the reality we can't just escape that. People die. People leave but the world move on. U can't escape death.
Later that day
Lina went to a club she was drinking like there's no tomorrow but she was sober as fuck don't know how she got a call and went. Ace was following her. She went to a place far from the city where the shipment was coming she was alone but she fucking killed the every person present there. She saw Ace and went to kill him but she lost consciousness and she was unconscious in his arms. He took her to the hospital and left. After that day Ace was in love with her.
End of flashback

Ace's pov
I tried to avoid the feelings but keyword:-tried. The feelings were not as strong till i met her again but now i am so in love with her. It's kind of love in which u envy moon and sun at this stage i envy moon and sun bcoz i want to be the one to give her a good night kiss not the moon and i want to be the one to give her a good morning kiss not the sun. I want to be by her side every time she woke up and every time she went to sleep. I think how can she be so cheerful after the pain she has gone through. How can she not seek revenge. How is she able to give the kind of smile that can mend a broken heart. She has a kind heart and a smile that can bring any man on their knee. After going through all this. I have seen her heart broken she still has the pain but she cover's it really good. Every night she looks at the sky and talks to stars as if the stars are her best friend despite having so much loving friends she can't just seem to recover from the pain of her parent's death. Maybe it's not just that there is something much more than i know but i really want to know if she just allows me to meet her demons i will not be just their for her i will welcome her demons with open arms but the keyword "if " if she let's me in. Then i heard a knock on the door pulling me out of my thoughts of train. "What" i said in an annoyed voice. B-boss we a-re u-n under attack he finally shutters.