chapter 3

Lina pov
I was just talking to Nate about the russian man suddenly a letter came i opened it and started reading i am coming for you and the only family you got ur brother. Your biggest enemy Jacob Smith. I was shocked not that he is coming for me but my brother! Who is he why didn't i know i have a brother and how am i gonna find him if i do have a brother. I was not the only one who was shocked but Izzy was also schocked but now the first thing we have to- but our gang member interrupted us yes i said. "There is a shipment coming tonight of the russian mafia" i nodded and anounced a meeting i told them our plan we got ready and went there to steal the shipment but when we reach there there was another gang but they did not point guns at us so i let it go bcoz i have more important thing to do right now i went on the east side and Izzy on the west as told.

Izzy dress (without the silver bracelet)⬇⬇⬇⬇

My dress (without the purse)

So i was ready in my position with some of my gangmembers when a guy came with some of his gangmembers and got in his position "who are you" he asked "none of your buisness mister" I said

So i was ready in my position with some of my gangmembers when a guy came with some of his gangmembers and got in his position "who are you" he asked "none of your buisness mister" I said. You are in my place who are you he said in a annoyed voice and i again replied the same answer none of your damn buisness mister he was about to speak again but the shipment arrived and we started shooting.
                                                     Izzy pov
I was in my position with some of the gang members a guy no a rather good looking guy came and got in his position he was looking like a gang memeber who are younwe asked at the same time. I am Ned he said in a calm voice who r u he asked. I am Isabelle. Oh hi belle he said i was just abou to say somthing when i heard a gun shot and we also satred shooting . The cost was clear so we four went to the shipment unfortunately all the men were dead we were in need of one man but alive but they all were dead but in middle of everything Lina and Ace started arguing about the shipment we got in between and stop the fight then we all went to Ace's ware house to talk about the whole thing.
                                                        Ace  pov
The unknown  girl was a gangleader i can tell but as she did not told her name me yet now we all are at my ware house and she finally spoke, Hi i am Lina Darkwood i was shocked to hear that  the one of the best gangleader obvi other than me is sitting in my ware house and the cold hearted killer is playing with my lil sis  Mia i told one of my man to look after her but he. He came here with her i am gonna deal with that later now i am just seeing a gorgeous girl playing with my lil sis cutely, what am i thinking i pushed away all the thoughts and walked to the living room where they all were sitting Mia and Lina were playing peacefully and Isabelle and Ned as the player he is was flirting with Isabelle and i can see that she was irritated so she got up and came to sit by Lina side and she also starded playing with Mia and i was shocked and surprised at the same time the two cold hearted killers who just killed 50 men are playing with  Mia well i can't judge them bcoz Mia is my sis and i also play with her. So after some time Mia was fast asleep on Lina's lap and we satrted talking about the letter. I told them that i got a letter. I also got a letter she said but she also told me something that she has to find her brother in order to keep him safe but she didn't even know about him. How are you gonna find your brother i asked her. I don't know she said with a frown. We can help you if you want and obvi jacob is with the russian mafia we can't take him down alone i said with a serious tone she nodded. Where is Mia's room she asked i told her the way and she went with Mia in her hands.