Chapter 9

*after a few hours*

Encre P.O.V

I slowly wake up with a pain in my neck I let my fingers touch were the pain is I felt two holes there then the memories started fulling back to what happen to me I need to escapes out of there. I got out of bed looking for a way out of this room I head towers the door and open it , it was unlocked I walked out and started looking trying to find a way out of this place after walking around for a while then I had heard some talking so I hid in the nearest room. I looked to see where I am it look like some kids room because there are toys on the floor and some drawings I look to see a kid in bed asleep I was about to leave until I heard the kid wont up from slumber. they walked over towards the and hug me which is weird they said "I remember seeing you before at the village" "you saw me at the village?" He said "yeah I was in my bat form and saw you walking" "oh I didn't know that" he said "yeah my dad was was also there and he told me to go home" I asked "who is your dad" he said "Fallacy" h-his dad is Fallacy. I have to get out of here now I can't be here I need to go "are you ok miss you look frighten" He said in a concern "y-yes I am fine I should get out of here and get back home to my brother and my little sister" I said "oh idk if I could help with I will get in trouble if I help you get out of her" he said I got worried and that I would never escape from here.

I heard a knock at the door and that kid went over and open the door and when he opened the door and there was butler there and they had noticed and I get nervous because they might me to Fallacy I get so scared I had changed into my small wolf form. Everyone saw that and they seem very surprised to see me changed into this the butler picked me up and was bring me to some room that I have not seen before and when we came into the room there was Fallacy which send a chill through my spine I was place Fallacies desk. Fallacy looks at me and he doesn't look happy about it either "where is she I told to bring her and you bring me this wolf" he said In bit of angry tone as well "We this is her my lord she changed into this your son Jasper saw this too" the butler said in a calm tone "how did she even changed into this anyway" he asked "idk my lord but when I did saw her started worrying and get scared and she had changed into this little wolf" butler said "interesting can she change back" he said with some curiosity in his tone.

The butler said "idk she can only change her self I think" I tried to get a away but Fallacy has caught me before I could get away I feel like he can kinda tell it was me based on my eyes he just looked at me and started petting it was kinda nice but it reminds me of my parts doing this do me when I was a child. The butler had left the room to do some other things I was left with Fallacy I was still scared of him but I am not scared right now he is petting not hurting me at all which is keeping me calm right now. He picks me up and put me in his lap which is not bad at "can you change back on your own or are you stuck like this for a period of time?" he asked "well I only changed into this because I was scared I can use this form to hide in small place from enemies and yes I can change out of this form" I answered "do you have other forms?" he asked "yes I do have another form but I don't use it as often as most monsters and people think" I said calmly "do you ever change during a full moon?" he said asking another question "yes its not pain full I try to keep my self under control because well during the full moon we can get out of hand we can cause some real damage to people and monsters we don't anyone that we cared about" I answered. Why is he so interested in me I am nothing special I am just a skelly wolf.

Fallacy P.O.V

she is so interesting I never seen much of her kind before maybe its because her kind is going extinct and some had went into hiding for that reasons so that they won't be hunted by hunters doesn't she know that there are a lot of dangerous thing out her is this forest luckily no one will come in my territory. I must protect since she may or may not be the last of her kind if I could remember that she also has siblings and one of them might be looking for her I would lead the here on purpose to show that she is find and safe here. When I had looked down in my lap I saw that she had fallen asleep I picked her up gently got up and started walking towards my room I open the door and walked to my bed and put her in be so that she could rest peacefully and easy now.