Chapter 4

Fallacy P.O.V
As I was flying by I saw that mortal again and she is drawing something what is she drawing No! I can't let my curiosity get the better of me I have to control myself and get back to the castle, but on the other hand they wouldn't know that I am a vampire they will think that I am a bat but Jasper will be there waiting for me, well I can take one look at what she is drawing I flew behind her to see the she was drawing me and Jasper in our bar form and it looks amazing she has some great art work done here I might take her~.

Jasper P.O.V
I turned around to see if dad was still following me but he is no where to be seen when I fly back a little to see that dad is behind that girl I saw and tried to fly towards to. But why is he behind her and it looks like that she sketched something too so I flew quietly behind dad to see what she had sketched. She had sketched a beautiful picture of me and dad in our bar forms they look amazing. When I saw that dad was about to turn around I started flying away so that dad didn't know that I was there.

I feel like dad and that woman should get together I should tell suave this and tell him what she looks like and tell him to get her to the castle. When I got back to the castle dad gave me a harsh lecture about how I could have been caught or some could have killed me and told not to leave the castle and that it's for my own safety. After he was done lecturing me about what happened he walked out of my room to do some work I went to talk to Suave about that woman and told him about the sketch she made and went I sneak out of the castle.  Suave said "I will try to find her my young lord" I said "ok Suave".

Encre P.O.V
When I got done with me sketch I saw that those bats had flown away those bats colors were beautiful and when the moon was full too. When I was climbing down the tree I saw my brother and my little sister coming towards me and Nora was asleep and on Peindre's back. Peindre said " why did you came out here in the forest late at night it's dangerous to be out here at night there are vampires in these woods" I said "peindre there are no such things as vampires there only a myth" Peindre said " when a vampire comes after you don't come to me" I said " ok Peindre " . We started walking back home Peindre was holding Nora and she was still asleep.

As we got home Peindre laid Nora in bed he put his pjs one I went to go put my pjs on in the bathroom I started thinking vampires aren't real has anyone. Seen one because there has to prove that has actually seen one well if they did they would have been dead or survived and not tell anyone that they have seen one, or they told other monsters and they don't believe them I stop thinking an this stupid stuff and get some sleep.

The Next Day

Encre P.O.V still
I got up quietly to go back in the the forest to see what wells I could sketch I got dressed and went to the forest. The sun isn't up yet it's still very early it's still dark I walked for a couple of minutes and I was going to get back home until I got lost. I couldn't find my way back home I wonder around for a few minutes until I came across a castle? I decided that I would sketch it since it is a lovely piece to sketch after a few minutes I felt like I was being watched.

I turned around to see who was watching me but I see nobody there I started to get kinda scared but I have to forget about it I am a wolf I shouldn't be scared. I went to the back to sketching the castle but I felt someone behind me I turned around to see that it was...

To be continued

I am on my outer banks trip with me school and sorry if I am not posting I hope that you enjoy this chapter bye.