Chapter 6

Nora P.O.V
My brother left me here with there friend so he could find sister I don't understand why I can't come with him I can help. But instead he left me here with some who I don't know nor I don't want to talk to and he tried to talk to me but I didn't answer. Azure said " we have to go visit a friend of my ok " I just nodded and he took me to his friends and there friends was they black smith he said " oh hello Azure and who is this? " Azure said " oh the is Peindre little sister Nora he told me to watch her he had to go find Encre ". He said " aren't you supposed to help him find Encre since you part of the royal guard Azure " when he said that Azure had a surprised look on his face like I did something very stupid. I can't let him find out our secret so I run out of there and he scared " COME BACK HERE NORA " I kept running.

Azure P.O.V
Why is she running away are they hiding something from the whole village she ran into the forest I am trying my best to caught up to her. I lost her in the woods so I stopped and called out her name where could she have gone to. When I was looking for her I found a little wolf pup it kind looks like Nora but this is not Nora it's a wolf pup. I tried to pick it up until it starts running away I followed it.

After sometime later

I finally caught up to the wolf pup and picked them up and now I am lost I don't know my way back they tried to get out of my grip but I didn't let them. They said " I can help you find your way home " I said " y-you t-talked " they said " it's me Nora " I said " you can't be Nora " they changed right in front of me. And it was Nora but how. She me out of the forest and back into town I can't believe that she is a wolf I that they were dangerous but she helped me get back and showed me her secret about her whole family. We got back to my home and we talked for a while and she told me why she keep a secret her brother and sister of being a wolf a secret it's so that they don't be hunted down and killed.

Sorry if this is short and I hope that you a have a lovely summer break and vacation to where ever you go. I hope that you have enjoyed this chapter bye 💙