Chapter 5

Fallacy P.O.V
I saw that girl outside when I came back home I sneak behind her she around in surprise and I saw the fear in there eye they backed up and was about to run until I grabbed them and pulled them back to me. I saw that they were about to scream so I bit her on the neck and in surprise that they have blood I drinker there blood until they passed out I carried them bridal style into my castle. When I was walking pasted Jasper's room I heard him sleeping I put her in the guest room to let her rest. I went to there library to find what her names is and who she is After while I found out that her name is Encre Noir, she is 21 and is  5,9 she is very short. She has two other siblings the oldest one is Peindre and the youngest one is Nora.

It said that there are the only skeleton that has blood this is interesting her blood did taste delicious I make want more of her blood. It says that they have kept a secret no one knows that secret but them I want to know there secret and why would they hide it. It also said that they were from France and they can speak France.

Peindre P.O.V
I woke up to see that Encre is not her she sneaked out of the house I have to go find her but I need someone to watch Nora. Maybe Azure can watch her I got dressed and woke up Nora and got her dressed I made sure that she hides her ears and tail I don't Azure to know about us. I took her to Azure's house I said " can you watch Nora for I have to go find Encre she went into the forest " he said " ok I will watch and be careful in the forest ". I said " I will be careful Azure " I won't off into the forest to go find Encre I had to make sure that I was deep in the forest so I can change into my wolf form. I tried to find Encre sent I found it and started looking through her.

Encre P.O.V
I wake up to room which is not my room I tried to remember what exactly happened I that I can remember that I was sketching a castle then everything became a blur. I feel a slight pain in my neck it hurts why does it hurt so much I glide my hand across my neck and felt two holes in my neck. When did I get that bite mark. My head hurt of trying to think an what happened I got up and I was to weak to stand so I fell down I got back onto the bed and layed down so I could get more rest I went back to sleep.

Fallacy P.O.V
I finished reading about our gust we have here so I walked out of the library to see that how our guest is holding up. I went to the guest room to see that out guest is still asleep I close the door quietly to let them sleep some more it seem I cranked to much of there blood. I got a few things do to before I get some sleep after some time later I have gotten them done I went to my room put on my pjs and went to sleep.

To be continued

I hoped that you like this chapter this chapter wasn't as long as the others but I finished it I hope you do good on you EOG so you can pass and move on to the next grade bye 💙