Chapter 7

Azure P.O.V
Why have Encre, Peindre, and Nora have been keeping a secret that they we're werewolves and that they were afraid of being hunted and killed so they hide their ears a tail? I kinda feel sad for that they have to keep this a secret that they can be safe or they will be killed for being something that they can't control. I can't tell I have to keep it a secret for there sake Nora showed me the way back home she was lucky that we got before it was noon. I took Nora to my home quick if her brother came back I hope that that is ok out there wherever they are.

Peindre P.O.V
I have found my sister sent but something else was here like they kidnapped her I have to get her back home and quickly before other vampires come out at night. I will get you back Encre.

Fallacy P.O.V
I woke up and got dressed and went to check on Encre to see how she is doing or if she has woken up yet if she is not awake then I can maybe get a more of her blood. When I came into the guest room to check on them I see that she is still asleep how nice it but so easy to take from. Before I could even bite her she started waking up so changed into a bat and hid somewhere so she couldn't see me. But only I could see her I saw that she get up and looked around to see where she was she sees that she was still in this room. She got up and went towards the door to open it I flew silently towards her where I saw behind her and pinned her to the wall. I saw the terrified look on her face which on made me smirk seeing her face like that she tried to escape my grip.

I said "it's pointless trying to escape me because I am strong than you" I bit into her neck and drink her blood and it was the sweetest thing I have ever tasted. When I had bit into her neck she screamed busy I was so lost into drinking her blood that I could even hear her scream.

Encre P.O.V
My neck was in so much pain it felt as if I was on fire and I couldn't put the fire out, I trot break free but it didn't work. As he kept drink my blood I grew weaker by the minute, when he finished drinking my blood I felt dizzy and I couldn't stand. So I was leaning on him to weak to move he picked me up bridal style and put me in bed so that I rest since he drained me so much of my blood. He left the room where I just just layed there I saw that everything was turning black I had passed out.