Chapter 3

Fallacy P.O.V
Why is jasper flying towards that girl did he sneaked out of the castle and saw her in the forest. Oh when we get back to the castle me and jasper are going to have a talk about this and anything it's to dangerous to sneak out of the castle. There are vampire hunters out there he could have gotten killed by the vampire hunters. This had get me mad I started flying faster towards jasper to catch up to his and get him back to the castle where it is safe from vampire hunters. I got in front of jasper and that I said what are you doing out her jasper he said u-ummm.. I said go back to the castle and stay there and we're going to have a talk when I come back.

Jasper goes flys back to the castle I look at the woman that he was flying towards she is kinda cute I blush a little. Wait why am I blushing she is just a mortal and nothing more I got the thought out of my head and starting to fly home.

Encre P.O.V
That was weird that those bats were flying towards me then flying back that very odd tho I walked back home and I see that Peindre and Nora was are asleep. I smiled and I looked at the art worked it looked so beautiful I was think about going to the forest again at night I bet it's more beautiful at night. I grabbed my sketch pad and put it in my bag and quietly walked out the house making sure that I didn't wake up Peindre and Nora. I can't wait to see what I can sketch tonight.

Peindre P.O.V
I pretend to be asleep to see what Encre was going to do instead of her going to sleep she goes our and trying to sketch something. It's to dangerous for her to go out there are vampires out there but she doesn't believe in vampires I have to get her back here but I have to wake up Nora I can't leave her here alone. I wake up Nora but it seems like she is to tired to wake up so I picked her up and walked out of the house to go find Encre something terrible could have happened to her. I don't want anything bad happened to her she is my little sister I have to have to keep her safe at all times from anything that could hurt her or kill her.

Encre P.O.V
It's so lovely out at night I can see the stars and the moon the moon looks so beautiful out tonight I have to find a good place to sketch the night sky. I started looking for a goo place to sketch the night sky I could find a place it's to hard to see the night sky through all these trees. If I climb up one of the trees maybe I could see the the night sky I hope Peindre and Nora are ok when I felt them at home. I climbed one of the tree I saw the same bat that was flying towards me I started to sketch them. They look so beautiful

To be continued