03-

Your PoV

"Aigoo! That's was tiring!" Huening Kai exclaimed as we finished cleaning the room.

"Sunbaenim, where are we going to put this stuff?" Lucas asked me as he piled all the old stuff in the room.

"Leave it to me, you guys can go now," I said.

"But sunbaenim-"

"I'm fine, thanks for the help. I'll just see you tomorrow." I said and walk to the pile of works.

"Are you sure sunbaenim?" Chenle asked.

"Yeah, go now. Or I'll change my mind." I said that made them look at each other.

"Ok sunbaenim, see you tomorrow," Sanha said then they rushed out of the room.

As I made sure that they are out already, I locked the door and went back on the piled works.

As far as I know, these are works of Seulgi's team. Considering that this room is her room before. This is also the room where she hid the robots. The robots are not here anymore but the other works are still here.

I clicked my necklace as Vil went out.

"What is it chingu?"

"Scan these pieces of stuff, I think we can get information on these," I said.

While checking each work, I realized that some of them are no longer working as I saw some sign on it. I put it in a garbage bag to throw it after.

"Do you find out something?" I asked.

"All of these are worked by Kang Seulgi's team."

"Can you tell who are they?"

"Yes, here's the list," Vil said as a hologram appeared.

I looked at it and realize that they are still here. I know since I spent my vacation here in the building. Nayeon unnie works with them since she's now the head.

"They may know something."

"Shall we throw all of these?" Vil asked.

"Yeah, we cannot use them. It's not ours." I said and put all of it on the garbage bag.

"Anyway, you can get in again," I said. I opened the necklace then Vil went in.

The necklace that Nayeon unnie gave to me really helped me. In the past days, I decided just to improve it and make it Vil's charging station.

I stood up and pulled all the garbage bags out of the room. After that, I looked at my watch. It's already late afternoon.

"You're finally done." I looked back and saw Jihyo who's leaning on the wall.

"Did you wait for me?" I asked

"What you think? The boys said you asked them to leave first, who'll drive you back home huh?" She said that made me chuckles.

"Yeah, I forgot."

"Tch, let's go. The others are waiting." She said as we both went out of the building.

As we get in the car, Jihyo asked me about my day.

"I told you it's really tiring," I said

"How about you teammates? Are they good for you?"

"Yeah, I'm the one who's not good to them."

"You became so honest. Why?"

"They are annoying."

"Like us, before.... is that a sign that you'll get to like them sooner?" Jihyo said

"Tch, whatever you think. They keep on looking up on me. I'm just a new one here like them." I said.

"Is that being humble or not?"

"Jihyo you keep on asking questions that I cannot even answer," I said and laugh.

"Well... Maybe they are like that because you're a Kang."

"Yeah."

After that, I came into silence. All Jihyo knows- No... everyone thinks that I already accepted myself being a Kang. I act like it's a privilege that I am a Kang but deep down, I'm disgusted but that fact.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah, don't worry."

"Daniel will be glad to know that you already forgave him."

I smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, they will..."

"You know who's glad too? Me, I'm glad that you already accepted and forgave them. You know Y/N, maybe they are mean to you... but what important is you forgave them even they didn't act good to you."

I blinked and looked at her.

"Why is it a big thing for you? I mean, why do you want me to forgive them?"

"Because that is what you taught to us."

I frowned and looked at her confusedly. She's still wearing the smile that she keeps since we got in the car.

"If we didn't meet you maybe we are not here. Before meeting you we are a complete disaster. But look we're fine. We forgave each of us."

I just nodded and looked outside.

I don't even know what to say, I don't know if I deserve those words. All I did before is to act like a kid that I can't live without them then when I found out that they are real, I pushed them away. I'm unpredictable that even myself... Even I, I can't understand me.

"You became silent. I'm not used to it." She said and chuckles.

"Just tired."

"Wanna hang out tomorrow? After school, what you think?"

"Jeongyeon unnie will scold me for sure."

"I'll scold her if she do that. You deserve a break. Don't worry, my treat." She said.

"Ok then, I think I can't do anything about it especially when a god Jihyo asked me a date." I teased.

"It's not a date!" She exclaimed.

"Why are you so defensive, I'm just kidding," I said

"It's not funny Y/N."

"Why?" I asked and chuckles.

"What do you mean why? I'm your brother's girlfriend duh." She said

I just smiled and nodded.

Oppa is dead but she still thinks that he's her boyfriend. Besides, it can mean a friendly date, what is she up to? Gosh

"I'll ask Oppa that you and I will date so you don't have to worry." I joked again. She just ignored me and rolled her eyes.

"Ok I'll stop, I don't want you to pull back your treat. It's been so long when you treated me outside so I'll act nice." I said.

"Better be. You kid, you're giving me a headache." She said.

"Awwe, are you always thinking of me that's why?"

"Y/N!"

HAHAHAHA! Her face omg!