38-

Third Person

After Dahyun spun the bottle, it stopped and points at Jihyo.

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

Dahyun looks at the others but the others seem doesn't have any questions.

"Do you still love Daniel Oppa?" Dahyun asked.

"Yes," Jihyo said unsurely.

After hearing the answer of the older, all of them automatically looked at Vil.

"Vil, charge yourself." Y/N interrupts.

"Hey!"

"What? She needs to charge." Y/N said and inserted Vil on its necklace.

"Ok continue~," Y/N said and spin the bottle. After seconds it stopped on Dahyun.

"Truth or dare?"

"I'll go with the dare." Dahyun just said.

"Don't date Nayeon." Momo butted in.

"It's fine with me," Nayeon said and shrugged.

"Awh! It's my free day!"

"I'll treat you instead," Momo said and smiled at Dahyun.

"You guys are weird, let's continue," Y/N said and spin the bottle again. This time it stopped on her.

"I'll choose truth."

"If ever you would date only one of us, who would it be?" Dahyun asked straightly.

"Not dahyun, She'll date me." Momo interrupts.

Y/N just shrugged and thinks.

"I like Mina unnie but Chaeyoung unnie will haunt me if I did..."

"Oh, sure I will," Chaeyoung said

"Hmm..."

Y/N eyes landed on someone but she just shook her head.

"None."

"EWWW! CUT IT Y/N, THERE'S NO NONE OPTION HERE!" Sana exclaimed.

"The question sucks, change it," Nayeon suggested.

"No, one question at a time," Y/N said and spin the bottle again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After feeling tired of the game, they all decided to go back to the house. as they arrived they saw the boys in the living room.

"Welcome back sunbaenim."

"I want to take some rest, I forgot that we didn't sleep when we arrived here," Momo said.

"Same, wake me up if there's a happening or what," Sana said.

while the others went back to the room, Jihyo called Y/N outside the house.

"Why?"

"Nothing, I just want to give you this," Jihyo said and handed Y/N a small box.

Y/N looked at it confusedly as she received it. she opened the box and a familiar pair of earrings is in the box. Y/N looked at Jihyo and saw that Jihyo wears the other pair same as the design in the box.

"You bought this?"

"Yeah, just a small gift. You are doing better these days." Jihyo explained.

Y/N stared at it which Jihyo noticed.

"You didn't like it?"

"Ah no, I liked it. uhm but I already have one." Y/N said

Jihyo frowns and looked at Y/N's ear as she saw a pair of earrings on her.

"I didn't saw that awhile ago. You bought it?"

"Uhm... No, Tzuyu did. But I'll take this, thank you." Y/N said and smiled at Jihyo.

"Oh, well uhm... about a while ago..."

"The truth? oh, Vil really needs to charge that's why-"

"No... I'm just thinking maybe you hated me now."

Y/N went silent and stared at the box that she's holding.

"People are meant to do that, Noting is permanent. We just love them by their presence, but when they are gone, the feeling that we invested in that person will vanish slowly. No one asked us to invest ourselves forever in that person."

"I do love your brother, I did..."

"I know, it will be good for you to move one, you don't need to feel sorry."

JIhyo looked at Y/N with her teary eyes that made Y/N unconsciously smile.

"I swear, it's really fine. Oppa would be glad to, made sure if you'll love again, it is someone better than him. I mean I know you find him best but at least find someone who's best as him." Y/N said as she chuckles.

"Can you go with me after this competition?"Jihyo asked.

Y/N halted back as she looks at Jihyo surprisingly.

"Are you asking me a date?! god! When I said that look for someone like Oppa, I didn't mean that you should date me!" Y/N said.

Jihyo went confused and beats Y/N.

"The hell, where is that confidence coming from?!"Jihyo exhaled. Y/N just laugh and sighed deeply.

"Heol, I'm just kidding."

"Anyway, Is there really no way for you to like someone?" Jihyo asked.

"I never said that. I'm not just ready to enter in that thing. I can't even tell how someone likes someone."

"You'll feel it."

"you don't understand, everything is new to me. I can barely notice that Dahyun has feelings for me if she didn't confess to me."

"SHE DID?! i-Imean she confessed?"

"Yeah, but I told her I can't... I see her as someone who I want to be with as a sister."

"You do know it hurts right?"

"Yeah, but if I won't tell her, she'll keep on hoping that I can love her back. It's better to inform her what I feel towards her early so we could adjust." Y/N said and shrugged.

Jihyo went silent after hearing Y/N. she can't believe all of those are went from Y/N.

She thinks that Y/N looks like someone who'll jump into a relationship whenever she wants but after hearing Y/N she noticed that Y/N can be mature enough.

"I don't think you haven't experienced it yet," Jihyo said and laugh.

"Why do I sounded like an expert?"Y/N asked as she chuckled which Jihyo replied with a nod.

"Well, I guess staying in my room and doing nothing just to read books helped. I read some romantic books that ended up with cliche endings."

"How cliche it was?"

"Uhm, the girl waiting for her partner even tho her partner doesn't have any chance to come back? most of the stories that I read ended like that."

"Are you referring to me?!" Jihyo muttered.

"Am I?"

"Tss, if that is the case, then it's not ending. the author just decided to end it."

"Oh, is that's so."

"Mostly it happens."

As they noticed that it's getting dark, they walked in and walk into the room. They saw the others are sleeping and the others are just doing random stuff.

"Y/N good luck for tomorrow, "Chaeyoung said.

"We'll be watching."-Mina

Y/N just smiled and nodded. She laid back and stared at the ceiling.

What is this? Y/N thought.