05-

Third Person

While Jeongyeon is in the office already, Y/N's team is arguing about who to get in first.

"You get in, you're the oldest!" Y/N reasoned out to Lucas.

"No, sunbaenim. You are the leader!"

"Should be the youngest first?" Chenle said.

"I'm a month older than sunbaenim." Huening Kai replied.

"The hell! Says who!?"

"Ladies first."

"You're the reason why we are late."

"You're the leader."

"And you're close with the admin."

The boys reasoned out. They pushed the younger inside as Jeongyeon welcomed them with a stern look.

"Are you done arguing already?" Jeongyeon asked

Y/N didn't answer but she just glared at the boys while the boys averted their gaze.

"Unnie I just overslept a-"

"We're at school." Jeongyeon reminded.

"Y-yeah. I mean Ms. Yoo, the boys have nothing to do with this. I told to Jihyo that I'll go with them here so that's why they are late." Y/N said.

The boys are a bit surprised by the younger's excuse while Jeongyeon just nodded.

"Forgiven, now I called you up for a first-ever task. Next month, the school will be holding a celebration. It's all celebration and there's no tech-related. I asked the Ace team to work with you but all in all, you be the event organizer of the whole event."

Y/N and the others looked at each other as if they are having the same thought.

I didn't expect I became a scholar just for this. Y/N thought.

"So you can wrap it up, you may go," Jeongyeon said.

The team left as they walk back to their classes.

"Sunbaenim, the mission is kinda didn't suit us right?" Lucas asked.

"I know, maybe because it's our first task. Why, are you wishing for a hard one?" Y/N asked that made Lucas chuckle.

"Hehe, nope."

Y/N entered the classroom and just luck that the teacher went out.

"Y/N!" Yeojin called up.

"You're late, geez," Yeojin added.

"I know, Jeongyeon unnie talked to us for our first-ever task."

"Oh, that would be great, right?"

"Well, I think so."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The school finished so fast, Y/N bud her goodbye to her teammates.

"Aren't we planning for the event?" Huening Kai asked.

"Don't worry, we still have time. I have a date." Y/N said

They all looked at each other and speak up in unison.

"Tzuyu sunbaenim?"

Y/N looked at her teammates weirdly and shook her head.

"It will take a decade before she'll ask me a date," Y/N said.

"So you want it too huh?" Yeojin teased.

"Repeat the question and I'll kick you out of my face," Y/N said.

Not so long a car stopped in front of the school gate.

"Bye guys!" Y/N said and get in Jihyo's car.

"Who is it?" Lucas asked.

"Boys, it's just Jihyo unnie," Yeojin said.

"I'll still go with Tzuyu sunbaenim," Chenle said.

"But Dahyun sunbaenim is way more confident tho..." Huening kai added.

Yeojin looked at the guys confusedly as she doesn't know what they are talking about.

"Aish, I really can't understand boys," Yeojin said and left them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jihyo's PoV

"How's your day?" I asked as we are now on the way.

"Fine, so where are you going to take me?" She asked and smiled at me playfully.

"Y/N."

"What?" She asked still wearing her smile.

I rolled my eyes and just focus on driving.

"I think you should start addressing me nicely," I said.

"You mean?"

"You are always calling me Jihyo yet you call the others unnie."

"It's not a big thing." She said and shrugged.

Well for me it does!

"Am I not acting as a good unnie to you?" I asked straightly.

She didn't respond first then she shook her head.

"No."

"Hello, I'm making foods for you, helping you with your works... well I'm not counting but duh."

The stoplight went red so I had time to look at Y/N. She's now in her bitchy look.

"I thought you were doing it because you wanted to be my servant?" She said.

Oh great

"Well at least do it... I'm your brother's girlfriend." I said.

Her smile disappeared as her eyes darken.

"My brother is dead." I heard she whispered.

"Y/N I heard that, I thought we are al-"

"What? I'm just telling the truth. He's dead." She said

I shut my eyes and sighed. The stoplight turned green so I started the car again.

I don't want to make it long since arguing with Y/N doesn't make sense. We rarely argue and if we did it's always about his brother. The last time we argued about it is long already. I thought she's alternating fine with it but guess not.

"If you think I was wrong then think again." She said.

"What?"

I stopped the car and looked at her.

"Whatever, I'll just need to go somewhere." She said and unbuckled her seatbelt and went out of the car.

"Y/N!" I called up but she's didn't turned around.

Aigoo!

I went out of the car and ran to her. As I get her, I immediately hold her wrist and make her face me.

"What's your problem?" I asked.

"You." She answers straightforward.

"Me?"

"Yes you, you know why? Because He is dead yet you keep on bringing him up! I'm not the one who hasn't move on Jihyo, you are! Can you just accept that you are no longer Oppa's girlfriend!?"

I was taken back by what she said. She looks so annoyed and at any minute she can throw whatever she saw.

"You see? You were the one who keeps on telling me to forgive my brother for him to have a peaceful time where he was... but you are the one who keeps on mentioning him. Every time I was with you you keep on telling stories about him. You keep on acting like he's still there on you. You said you want to know me better yet you're not doing it as you your mouth keeps on releasing oppa's name. It's like I was the one who's listening as Always whenever we are together." She said almost panting.

"I-I'm sorry."

"Of course you do, but you can't stop yourself. I'm not blaming you for loving him so much. But Jihyo, have some sensitivity. He's dead, make him in peace."