53-

Jihyo's PoV

Follow what? Can she hear what she's saying?

I walk closer to her as I'm starting to fuel up.

"Sorry, but she asked me on a date first, better luck next time," I said ad. Smiled at her teasingly.

I turned around seeing Y/N who's just standing.

This kid is really up in trouble

"Get in the car," I said that made her snapped.

As She gets in, I looked at Jennie and she's just standing there.

Good thing you know what defeat means.

"Not your day, bye," I said and get in the car.

I drive away from the school while Y/N is looking back at Jennie.

"I thought you don't want to be with her, that's why you called me right?" I asked.

She sat properly and sighed.

"I didn't mean that I don't like to see her. It's just, I feel guilty whenever I saw her. She keeps saying that she is my lover." Y/N said.

"Why would you feel guilty?" I asked and glance at her.

"Uhm... I don't know? Maybe because I have a pure heart?"

"Wow, just admit that you don't want it to happen again. When she hung you on your date. It hurts your pride, isn't it?" I said and chuckles.

"What? No!"

"How she finds out that you're studying there tho? And your dismissal?"

"Sana unnie said it. Jennie called me in the middle of my class then tell me that Sana unnie is the one who said it." Y/N said.

"Aish, that Sana. That's why she's not in the house."

"Wait... where are we going?" Y/N asked as she realized that we're not heading home.

"On a date? You asked me a while ago right." I said.

"What? No! I just want to go home so I said that." She said.

"Oh, so you just lied to me? I thought you don't want broken promises?"

"What!? I thought you won't take it seriously. That's why I called you." She said.

"Sorry not sorry, you said it, then make it happen. Your treat." I said.

"Gosh, I should have just call Dahyun instead." She whispered.

"Come on, at least act like you want to go out with me. I'm tired of staying at the house. When you called me I was in the mall. You literally interrupted my time." I said.

"You can just ignore my calls, duh." She said.

"Whatever Y/N, anyway. I have something to ask you later." I said.

"Later? Why not now? Is that something special or what?"

"Don't overthink about it, gosh. Just a friendly reminder."