08-

Your PoV

I just finished taking a shower. I went out of my bathroom and saw Dahyun still sleeping.

"Hey sleepyhead, wake up!" I said

"Five minutes."

"I took a shower for 10 minutes, you said you'll sleep for 10 minutes. Come on." I said and pulled her up.

"Three minutes."

"Dahyun."

"One minute."

"Hey come up!"

"One sec."

"HEY!" I looked at my door as I heard a loud smash, Dahyun also woke up because of the noise, and now I saw Jihyo and Tzuyu panting.

"What the hell?" Jihyo utters.

I saw her checking me that made me snapped. I suddenly realized that I'm still in my bath towel.

"What are you doing here!?"

"What are you guys doing there?" Tzuyu blunted.

"Guys could yo- oh my... Y/N why are you in that towel?" Nayeon unnie asked as she showed up.

"I took a shower? What do you expect? Me going out without this?" I asked back. I looked at Tzuyu and Jihyo and they are so red now. They looked so embarrassed about what happened.

Geez, what are they thinking?

"Dahyun why are you here?" Tzuyu asked.

"I slept here.... is there a problem?"

"N-no. Just g-get in your uniforms. You'll b-be late." Jihyo said stutteringly and went out of the room.

Nayeon unnie also followed then there is Tzuyu.

"What?" I asked.

"Dahyun, can you give Y/N time to wear her uniform? I bet you should give her a time." Tzuyu said.

Dahyun chuckles and nods.

"I see... I didn't ruin your morning, did I?" Dahyun asked

"Uhm guys? What are you talking about?"

"Nothing, see you downstairs," Dahyun said and walk out with Tzuyu.

"Are they all fine?" I asked myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Y/N you don't need to attend classes later. I already sent excused letter to your teachers." Jeongyeon unnie said.

"Yes!" I exclaimed

"But you need to come with me."

Tzuyu laugh as Jeongyeon unnie said it which made me to glare at her.

"Not your day, sorry." She said.

"Where are we going?" I asked

"At the venue. Well the event will be hold outdoor so I want you to check it with team. So you could plan already." She said.

"I thought Ace team is also up to this? Why is it my team only?"

"They will just support, I didn't say they will help entirely."

I just sighed and we started to eat. I know it will be tough because it's only five of us.

"Hey, would you mind if I join?" Dahyun whispered.

I looked at her and she's just giving me a innocent smile.

"Aren't you busy for that?"

"Not with you buddy."