28-

Your PoV

I woke up hearing a knock on my door. Today is my team we'll go to Huening Kai's hometown.

As I opened the door, Dahyun showed up.

"Yow."

"The boys are waiting downstairs."

"Already? But it's still in the morning." I said as I check my watch.

"Yeah, but it's more advisable to leave here morning so that you'll arrive there before night," Dahyun said.

"And oh, we're coming."

"We're? I thought you are the only one?" I asked.

Dahyun asked me last night if she can come so I agreed.

"Why Kang, Don't want me to ruin your day?" Tzuyu showed up with her annoying smile.

"Just the three of us, Jihyo unnie me and Tzuyu. The others will come on the contest day. So change up, we are ready, see yah downstairs."

"Oh hell, why do I feel like this is not a great idea..." I mumbled as I closed the door.

I went to my bathroom and take a quick shower, after that I get in my clothes and get my things then go down.

"You seriously gonna come? Aren't you busy in the hospital?" I asked Tzuyu.

"I cleared all my schedule, just for you Kang."

"Uhuh? Should I feel great about that?"

"Y/N, After what happened to Huening Kai and Chenle, their parents want Tzuyu to take the responsibilities. So wherever they go, she should be there too." Jihyo explains.

"Responsibilities? What are you? A mom of these four?" I asked which made Tzuyu glare at me.

"Are you dumb?"

"Tzuyu is the one who chose them. For you, to keep in touch with you." Jihyo said.

"THANK YOU, Kang." She said and gave me a forced smile.

"Are we going or not? The service is waiting, tho." Chenle asked us.

"Oh yeah, Y/N let's go," Dahyun said and grabbed me outside.

As we got in the van, I saw Jihyo talked to the others.

"This is going to be great!" Sanha said excitingly.

"If this tall post is not her, maybe it is," I mumbled.

"You'll thank me soon." She said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Y/N, hey Y/N wake up, we are here," Dahyun said as she tapped me.

I groaned and stretched after a long ride. I just felt my body numb. It seems like it's already late afternoon and all I did is sleeping.

We walk out of the van and a wide unpolluted place greets us.

"Sunbaenim, welcome to my hometown."

Y/N roamed her eyes and saw a wide ranch.

"I can't see houses? Where are we going to stay?"