February

February 1, 2021
SEE-ER OF EVERYTHING
God is the one who sees you with perfect clarity-more fully & gloriously alive than you could ever imagine.
Someday you'll see him face to face & be awe struck!
God knows everything about you including your most secret thoughts & feelings, & understands how broken & weak you are. But because of his indescribable love he endured unspeakable agony & became sin for you so that in him you might become the righteousness of God. God formed you & remembered you were dust, yet he chooses to love you with unconditional everlasting love.

 God formed you & remembered you were dust, yet he chooses to love you with unconditional everlasting love

February 2, 2021
GLORIOUS GLORY
Glory in something is to give praise & honor.
Thus seek God's praise & guidance, so that you may rejoice in his holy name.
Release cares & concerns  over to God & allow his joyous presence envelop you & enhance your enjoyment of him.
Thank him for these moments of intimacy each night give a voice to God's faithfulness so that you can lie down & sleep in peace

February 3, 2021
UNDOUBTEDLY SIGNIFICANT
God is your ever present help.
Whenever you feel you're not thinking clearly move towards him.
Ask him to clear out the confusion so you can communicate deeply with him.
He can unscramble your thoughts & straighten your path.
Never doubt your significance for God created you in his own image & likeness & gave you dominion over the fish of the sea, birds in the sky, & every moving living thing as only mankind was created in God's likeness.
Because God created you in his own Image, you have an amazing capacity to achieve & accomplish things far greater than you could ever imagine.
This glorious privilege & responsibility makes every moment of your life meaningful, & when you spend time with God he'll compensate you generously—clarify your thinking  & smooth out the circumstances of your life.

February 4, 2021
LOVE & LIGHT
Proclaiming God's Love is exceeding good for you for when you declare the wonders of God's presence you are strengthen & encouraged.
At the end of each day proclaim God's faithfulness that reaches the sky.
Pounder the qualities of God's love.
It's sacrificial, unfailing, priceless, boundless, reaching to the heavens.
It shines so brightly & can carry you through  your darkest days!