July

July 1, 2021
HAVE NO FEAR
You have nothing to fear and do not need to dread failure, or performing below expectations.
Since God is your savior you can not save yourself — your security rest in his Grace.
He is both faithful & Enough to get through any troubles you may face in this world.
In him you can have everlasting peace.

July 2, 2021SEE CLEARLY As you journey along the path of life, take time to notice God's everlasting blessings, that shine light even in the darkest of times, & allows you to see the path forward

July 2, 2021
SEE CLEARLY
As you journey along the path of life, take time to notice God's everlasting blessings, that shine light even in the darkest of times, & allows you to see the path forward. Appreciate and thank God for the Blessings you often overlook —skies, tress, light colors, loved ones, daily comforts etc. The list is beyond abundant, & forever endless, for you are blessed. Gratefulness not only opens up you heart but also your eyes, and the more you look for Good things in your life the more clear you vision becomes.

July 3, 2021
EVERLASTING LOVE
If you're struggling, turn to God in trusting acceptance.
Don't fight against what you can not change. Chose to set God's everlasting love upon you —take time to hear him talking to you in scripture, reassuring you of his love. Rejoice in the knowledge that God understands ALL of you— your struggles, fears, sins etc.; and loves you with everlasting-unconditional Love.

July 4, 2021SATISFACTION IN THE FACTUAL People seek satisfaction in a variety of ways, many of which are hurtful & addicting

July 4, 2021
SATISFACTION IN THE FACTUAL
People seek satisfaction in a variety of ways, many of which are hurtful & addicting.
Even good things can fail to satisfy you when you elevate them above God.
Come to god each morning with your longings,& emptiness. Communicate with him, & invite him in to satisfy & fill you up with his limitless love.
Finding satisfaction in God above all else will provide a firm foundation for your life. A strong foundation that will enable you to be joyful & glad through all your days, even when you encounter hard times, because you live in a broken world, & remain steady and strong despite the struggles.

July 5, 2021
STRENGTH IN THE STRUGGLES
God is sovereign over all circumstances in you life, so there is always opportunities to be found in each & every circumstance you encounter.
Even when things are difficult, do not give up & take the easy way out— blaming your hardships on something or someone. Instead, continue to go forward and make the most out of the opportunity. The more difficult the situation the more there is to be Gained through it— Find Strength in the Struggles.
Gods limitless Glory-Strength enables you to keep enduring the unendurable, & strengthen your inner being— to take on whatever life challenges are put in your path.