November

November 1
DEVISH DOWNLOAD
Doubt & Fear are 2 dream killers which the devil will download in your minds & prevent you from achieving your goals— making you feel inferior & quit without starting. You have the power to think things & watch them come to pass. When you doubt your power, you give Power to your doubt. Whenever you feel inadequate remember God is your strength & is infinite, so when you work in collaboration with him there is no limit to what you can accomplish.  You are ready for & equal to anything through your living relationship with God. The strength & skills he has instilled in you, you are equipped with everything you need to attract abundance & life the life he desires for you, one far greater than you could've ever imagine .

 The strength & skills he has instilled in you, you are equipped with everything you need to attract abundance & life the life he desires for you, one far greater than you could've ever imagine

November 2
SELF-MOLDABLE
Don't let other people squeeze you into their mold. Listen to their advice, but be strong & follow that still, small voice inside that is God speaking to you with direction for your life. Nobody can hear God's direction for your life like you, as he doesn't give someone else more insight about your destiny than he does you. Others have insights but God speaks to your spirit & his approval is all that you need. Don't get pressured into compromising your morals & don't let the fear of others keep you from doing what is right. The one who breathed life into you, the most high God approved & accepted you, that is all you need to succeed.

November 3
HIDDEN HELPER
There are seasons when God has you hidden. You're in a time of protection, preparation, & training. God is getting you ready for what He has in store. If you keep doing the right thing, you'll come into a time where God will cause you to be seen. Promotion doesn't come from people; it comes from the Lord. When it's your time, no person, no bad break, and no injustice can stop you. Just as God hid you, He will bring you out, shine His light on you, and bring favor, increase, and promotion like you've never dreamed.

 Just as God hid you, He will bring you out, shine His light on you, and bring favor, increase, and promotion like you've never dreamed

November 4
OPEN HEART SURGERY
Pursue a path to a clean heart. Worship God & Feed on his word so that goodness pours out of you. Ask God to reveal areas of your heart that aren't in line with his word & to help you work through any Unforgiveness , disappointments, or hurt you might be holding onto. Surrender your whole heart to God to change for the Better, as happy are those who have cleansed and have a pure heart, because they will see God.