CHAPTER 21

Kriti's POV

I opened my eyes, only to see a bright red signal. I shut my eyes and then slowly opened them again this time looking towards my left. I saw Mr. Idiot driving and realized that we were still in the car.

'Mr. Idiottttt' I slurred.

'Yes' he asked sounding resigned.

'What do you think came first, an egg or a chicken' I asked. He opened his mouth to reply.

'I think an egg came first' I said before he could reply. He was again about to talk, but I spoke before he could.

'No, actually I think a chicken came first. If there was no chicken, an egg couldn't have been formed only' He again shut his mouth.

'But a couldn't have been first either, since it would have to come out of an egg' I said again. This was so confusing.

'Mr. Idiot, I asked you a question, why are you not answering' I asked irritated with him.

'Answer naaaaa' I whined. All of a sudden I felt his left hand covering my mouth. What was he doing, was he going to kidnap me, or worse kill me and bury me somewhere.

'I would talk if you let me princess' he said. I let out a breath as he pulled his hand away.

'Oh thank god, I thought you had given up on me and now were going to kidnap me and kill me to get rid off me' I said sobbing loudly all of a sudden.

'Shush, calm down, don't cry. I will never do something like that, I don't know where you got this idea from' he said. I continued to sob, even though I had no reasons.

'Look princess, there is an ice-cream vendor there. You're gonna have to calm down if you want one' he said and I stopped crying in a record time of 5 miliseconds, looking hopefully at him. He grinned and then shook his head.

'Seriously, its so easy to get you to calm down, all I need to do is give you sweets' he said rolling his eyes as he parked the car near the vendor.

'What ice-cream do you want?' he asked.

'I'll choose on my own' I said.

'NO' he shouted. I looked at him, offended.

'Why not?' I shouted back.

'A normal Kriti is good enough to drive people nuts, a drunk Kriti will definitely get him admitted in the mental asylum. Princess, only a few of us are used to you, not everyone is. So now be a good girl and tell me what ice-cream you want?' he asked or rather commanded.

'Please can I come, I will behave' I said with a pout and puppy eyes no one except mom could resist. A few seconds later he caved.

'Fine' he groaned as he got out of the car. We stood near the vendor and I peered into the cart like this was going to be my last meal on the planet.

'The ice-cream is not going anywhere. Stop looking at it like that, he may believe that you're planning to steal his cart or something. Or he may actually call the mental hospital to come and get you' he taunted. I glared at him before looking back at the love of my life, my ice-creams.

'Uncle, which one has the most chocolate' I asked in hindi. He pointed to one of them.

'Okay then, I'll have that one, but what is its name' I asked.

'Triple chocolate, choco brownie ice-cream' he said.

'Oh okay, then I'll have two scoops of that ice-cream in a chocolate cone, with choco-chips, kitkat and dairy milk sprinkles. Oh and hershey's syrup' I said. Mr. Idiot looked slightly disturbed by the time I had finished my order, but he just shook his head and looked away.

'Okay, all I understood was chocolate, so I hope you understood her order. For me, I want a scoop of vanilla ice-cream with nothing extra' he said. We got our ice-creams and then headed back. I made a face at his ice-cream.

'Who on Earth has vanilla when there is chocolate present' I said with a look that said are you human.

'Stop making that face, you look constipated' he said, apparently, he interpreted it differently. I glared and he snorted at his comment. Both of us looked at each other and started laughing crazily.

'Mr. Idiot, you know our children are going to be half-blood' I said proudly, as though I solved some complicated puzzle.

'And why is that?' he asked looking thoroughly amused.

'You look so hot, you're probably Draco Malfoy in some alternate universe and I am so smart, obviously I will be Hermione Granger. She is muggle-born and he is pureblood, so our kids will be half-blood right' I said smartly, lifting up my imaginary collar.

'Ohh, I realised one more thing' I said.

'And what is it?' he asked me, his eyes twinkling with mischief.

Our kids will definitely have brown eyes, since both of us have brown eyes. And they will look so cute, since you look so good and I am very pretty too' I said.

'Do you think I am pretty?' I asked him looking at him hopefully.

'Yes, you are very pretty' he replied caressing my cheek lightly, turning his head back to the road. I felt the weird sensation for the second time in the day. I shrugged it off and smiled brightly. I kept looking ahead not realizing when I fell asleep again. I was woken up when someone picked me up.

'It's only me' Sid said and I knew I was safe, so I just let myself fall asleep, inhaling the cologne that I had grown accustomed to, knowing that tomorrow was going to be a long day. 

Hey guys, I hope you'll like this chapter. It is a continuation of the previous chapter.

 If you do like it please do vote, comment and share. Let me know what you'll think, your comments mean the world to me. 

Stay safe and take care.

 Love you guys!!!