CHAPTER 3

5 days later

Siddarth's POV

It has been 5 days now and Kritika hasn't returned. My whole family is very worried about her. All of them realized their mistakes and just want her to come back so that they can apologize and set things right. Her parents also know that she is missing.

Flashback

It was 2 days after Kritika left that her mom called on the landline. Mom picked up and kept the phone on speaker. 

'Priya, can you please give the phone to Kritika she has not been picking up my phone for the last two days. I am very worried' Aaliyaa aunty said. 

'Aaliyaa, actually the thing is....' mom told aunty about everything that had happened and aunty was crying softly. 

'Let me know if you'll come to know about her whereabouts' saying that she angrily hung up. Ofcourse she was angry, she gave us her daughter, who was not even mature enough to get married in order to save our reputations and this is what we did. We weren't responsible and we didn't take care of her.

'I hope she comes back soon' mom said, tears pouring down her eyes. 

'Mom, don't worry, we'll find her' I said firmly before leaving the room' 

FLASHBACK ENDS

I was pulled out of my trance by a phone call. It was the personal investigator I had hired to find Kritika. I immediately picked up. 

'Sir, I found her. I have sent you the address. Good bye' he said.

'Good bye, and thank you. The money will be transferred to your account' I said and hung up the call. I walked to the living room to see everyone sitting there, looking at Rahul and Rohan playing around. Since Kritika had left, everyone in the house had stopped joking around and enjoying themselves because of how guilty they felt. I would fix all of that now. 

'Mom, dad, I've got Kritika's whereabouts, I am going to get her home' I said. Everyone's faces lit up at that. They nodded excitedly and literally pushed me out of the house. I drove for fifteen minutes before reaching the address. I took the elevator to the 10th floor and rang the bell on the flat my PI had told me. Two minutes later the door was opened by Kritika. She was rubbing her eyes, as though she just got up. She looked at me and froze there, shocked. 

'What do you want now? You told me you don't want me around you, I left the house. You said you don't wanna talk to me, I stopped any possible point of contact. Now what do you want? Me leaving the city or the country?' she asked exasperated. 

'I am sorry' I said. I had never ever apologized to anyone before, but I had to apologize to her. 

'Can I come in, we need to talk' I said. She hesitantly nodded and stepped aside to let me in. The place was a cute condo. 

'Well, I don't have all day, I have to go out' she said

'Where?' I asked. 

'Somewhere with my 'boyfriends'' she said, quoting boyfriend with her fingers. 

'Kritika, I am very sorry. This is the first time I am apologizing to someone, so please bear with me. Everyone at home feels very guilty and is very worried about you. Your parents are also very worried. Rahul and Rohan want to kiss the person who made that yummy breakfast for them that day. We are all really sorry, please can you come back home' I said everything in a go. She looked at me for a few seconds, probably judging if I was honestly concerned or just saying it for the heck of it. She then nodded slowly. Before she could say anything though, the door was banged open, there in front of us stood her two best friends. The ones I had seen the night we got married. 

'Kriti, let's go' one of them said before noticing me. 

'YOU' the other one shouted. 

'Princess, what is he doing here?' he asked. What the hell! why did he call her princess?

'Guys chill, he came here to apologize and just clear somethings out. Before you'll ask plan is on' she told them and they nodded, grinning brightly. What plan? Where were they going?

'I'll come over to your house after 2-3 hours, so see you then' she said looking towards me. I didn't like that she called it my house, it was her house too now. I walked out and heard her lock the house before joining me near the elevator along with the 2 other idiots. 

'Princess, why don't you introduce us' one of them suggested while we waited for the elevator. 

'Siddarth these are my best friends, my idiots, my lifelines, Dev Bakshi and Arav Shah and guys I have already told you about him' she said pointing towards me. 

'Ya we know, Siddarth this time was okay, but the next time you hurt her you will not live to the see the next day' Arav said. They really were like over-protective brothers. I nodded, slightly intimidated by them. Once the lift arrived we reached downstairs quickly. They got in a car and drove off, and I drove back home, happy that everything would get sorted today.

HEY GUYS! I HOPE YOU LIKED IT , IF YOU DID PLEASE VOTE✨ , COMMENT AND SHARE