Epilogue

Hey guys, I am back. Sorry I just disappeared for a week. I just didn't want this book to get over so I have been holding up on posting the Epilogue. I might write a few bonus chapters since I just don't feel like ending the book. If you'll do want any specific character related bonus chapters do let me know. There is a surprise for you'll at the end of the chapter. I hope you'll like it :)

Enjoy reading!!!

----15 years later-----

Kriti's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, yes alarm. Me, Kritika Ahuja, I got up without any drama or shouting. Well I guess that's what happens when you become a mother of two, and a wife of a man who can snore through loud, blaring alarms. Obviously you'll don't know what I am talking about. Let me fill you in on everything that happened in the last 15 years, yes it has been 15 years since, I got married to the love of my life, Siddarth Ahuja, the man I once thought was going to be my jiju. The thought causes a shiver down my spine.

Well anyways, back to the story.

After things got sorted with di, we had the baby shower and 3 months later my little nephew was born. They named him Krish. He was such a cutie. His smile brightened everyone's day. 6 months after that, another angel came into our life. Disha bhabhi had a baby girl, and she was named Ruhi. Everyone had forgiven di and now we were all a big family.

My uni continued, it was rollercoaster ride. It was easy to dream about being a lawyer, but definitely very hard to fulfill. 2 years later, Rehan bhai and Sammy got married. They were perfect together.

A year later, Dhruv bhai got married to his assistant, Shriya, she was a complete sweetheart. She fit right into the family. She is now one of my best girl friends. Now I have quite a few close girl friends, but my best friends never lost their position.

Arav and Dev remained right at the top of the friend ladder. Talking about them, 4 years later, they got married to Isha and Myra respectively. They a double wedding in Udaipur. It was a lot of fun.

Oh, I completely forgot to tell you, I finished my law course the year after Dhruv bhai's wedding and started working in a law firm to gain experience. Right after Arav and Dev's wedding, my hubby dear offered me a job, which I happily excepted, considering that is what I always wanted to do. I became the inhouse head counsel for his, Aryan jiju and dad's firms, which had now merged.

Well anyways, back on track, a year after Arav and Dev's wedding, I started behaving weird. I didn't like spicy food, which was my favourite. I wanted to have lots and lots of ice-cream and considering how much I already ate my hubby thought I needed a doctor. Then a week after that I puked after having my breakfast. I pushed it off thinking its a normal bug, but that was until bhabhi and Sid caught me puking.

They forced me to tell them the symptoms and by the end of it bhabhi was grinning. We looked at her like she had gone mad but she ignored us. She told Sid to go to office assuring him that she would take me to the doctor. She glared at him when she noticed him hesitate, and he scurried out of the room like a little rat. Good to know somethings don't change is what I had thought then.

I asked bhabhi why she was grinning, she just told me to freshen up, before we went to the doctor. I kept looking at her curiously, I had a feeling she knew what was going on but she didn't say a thing. We got to the doctors place, thankfully my nausea had reduced slightly.

Bhabhi asked me to go and sit while she spoke to the receptionist and filled the form. She told the nurse there some things and filled the form before she returned and sat beside me. We were called in and the doctor smiled at us.