CHAPTER 22

Kriti's POV

I woke up with a pounding headache. Looking around I knew I was in my room. I heard the door of the washroom opening and Mr. Idiot exited. 

'Morninggg...' he said with a smirk. 

'Bad morning' I replied grumpily. Just then I realized that he was standing in just his towel. He noticed me checking him out and his smirk widened if that was possible. 

'Why the hell are you standing here in a towel? Don't you know that if you share your room with someone else you should get ready in the washroom or in the walk in wardrobe' I yelled at him, still blushing. 

'Well yesterday you were the one who wanted to have kids, so I just thought you wouldn't mind seeing me like this' he said coming extremely close to me. I could smell the body wash he used, it was really intoxicating. 

'I did not' I said with my arms crossed. I was pretty sure that I looked like a petulant child. 

'Oh let me remind you then, you said and I quote.... Our kids will definitely have brown eyes, since both of us have brown eyes. And they will look so cute, since you look so good and I am very pretty too' he said making quotes with his hands. He slowly sat on the bed next to me, still in his towel and still smirking. 

'Here have the medicines, you'll feel better' he said passing me an aspirin. 

'Thank you' I said gratefully. I quickly had the medicine and then looked at him. 

'Tell me about what I did yesterday' I asked not remembering much. 

'Uhm, are you sure you want to know?' he asked looking at me with concern. 

'What did I do?' I asked firmly. 

'Well, you told me that I was hot and handsome atleast 100 times and you cried after getting overly emotional. After that, you stopped crying in a second when I told you I would get you ice-cream. Then you started discussing how our children would look. You said something about Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy and half-blood' he said I groaned hiding myself in the duvet. 

'That was not all, you did one more thing. I am not sure you want know' he said. 

'Tell me' I said peeking out of my duvet. 

'You thought of my cheek as cotton candy and wanted to taste it, obviously I didn't let you do it since you were drunk. But if you want to kiss or bite it now you're welcome to try' he said turning his cheek towards me and bringing it closer. I got into my duvet completely. Shit what did I do, why did I drink so much. 

'Come on, I am waiting' he said. I could hear his voice near my ear and feel his body heat. He really was too close. So I did what I do best, I rolled over, got out of bed and ran towards the washroom. I realized that water had fallen on the floor because of Mr. Idiot coming out when he was still wet, but before I could slow down, I slipped. I thought I would fall, and started praying to god. 

'Please god, just give me a small fracture when I fall, please please' I whispered. I opened my eyes a few seconds later realizing that I was not on the ground. I felt Mr. Idiot's palm on my waist. He slowly pulled me up and turned me around. He took a step closer and I took a step back till I realized that he had trapped me between himself and a wall. 

'What?' I whispered softly. 

'Next time you're drunk don't forget that you have only one husband, and that's me, Siddarth Ahuja, and not your stupid Draco Malfoy, Jace Herondale, Augustus Waters, Will Herondale, Percy Jackson or Mr. Darcy' he said whispering in my ear. It sent shivers down my spine. 

'Clear princess' he asked still whispering in my ear. 

'Clear' I replied. He stepped away and I ran into the washroom, thinking of all the ways to disappear. God what had I done, why did I get drunk.

I got ready slower then a sloth on a lazy day. Once I was ready, I dragged myself downstairs. On the dining table I saw bhai, bhabhi and Mr. Idiot. He sat there with a lazy smirk while bhai and bhabhi smiled at me. I wished them a good morning and then sat down. I blushed as I felt Mr. Idiot's gaze on me. 

'Sid I just remembered, you were supposed to go to the factory in Ratnagiri and get the products we will need. Why don't you take Kriti along. Her college will start in a month, this way she can relax a little before she goes' bhai explained. 

'I don't mind at all, so long as Kriti doesn't mind' he said still looking at me with a smirk. I looked at the food which seemed like the most interesting thing. Bhabhi seemed to have realized that something was going on. 

'I don't think Kriti will mind' she said clearing her throat so that both of us turned to face her. 

'but before you go make sure you'll talk about the college, this time like civilised adults who listen to each other' she said looking at us sternly like we were 5-year olds. I guess we did behave like 5 year olds yesterday. Both of us nodded quietly, knowing bhabhi's temper. 

'Good then, we'll be leaving for office now, see you'll tomorrow' bhabhi said dragging bhai along with her. Bhai waved to us while he was being dragged out of the room by bhabhi. I grinned sheepishly at him and waved back. Mr. Idiot laughed at bhai's fate and bhai glared at him before he was pulled out of the door and away from our site. 

'I guess we need to talk, seriously' I said, looking at his stretched feet and his smirk. 

'Hmm' he said still smirking. I looked at him shook my head and dragged him to the sofa. 

'Woman I know you want me close to you all the time, you just have to tell me, not drag me around like a ragged doll' he said groaning as I made him sit on the sofa. 

'Now you will shut up and listen. You will not talk till I tell you' I said looking at him with the best impersonation of bhabhi I could do. 

'Don't try, no one can impersonate bhabhi' he said. 

'Shut up' I said and he obediently nodded. I should mark this day in the calender. Mr. Idiot listened to me. 

'Okay, so like I told you yesterday, I got into all the 4 colleges I applied to. Two of them are in Mumbai and the other two aren't in Mumbai. I was considering all of them, but my most preferred one is National Law University Mumbai. So, I just wanted you to see all the facilities online and give me your view, but you started taking the conversation in some other direction only. 

'You want to stay in Mumbai only?' he asked still sounding doutbtful. 

'Yes, it is where I was born and brought up. It is where my family is and MNLU is one of the best law universities in India' I said. His face broke out into a happy grin. 

'Alright get your laptop, let's check out the facilities' he said. Just as I was leaving, Mr. Idiot said something that caused my heart to beat faster. 

'I am glad you are not running away, I am very glad you're staying with us in Mumbai' 

Heyyyy, so guys what do you think of this chapter, please let me know.

 If you do like the chapter, please do vote, comment and share. Your comments really make my day special. 

Stay safe, and take care. 

Love you guys!!!!