CHAPTER 38

Hey guys, I am back with another update. I know a lot of you didn't like Sid in the last update after what happened, hope this chapter makes you hate him a little less. 

Sid's POV

I couldn't think straight, she was gone, where did she go. Lord, she should have just hit me immediately and spoken to me before she just disappeared. 

I got in the car and kept driving around. I checked at her 'haven' as she liked to call it but she wasn't there. I checked all her favourite spots, before I had a feeling I knew where she was. I quickly drove to the ice-cream vendor we had gone to while she was drunk, and as I had guessed, I saw her sitting facing the sea, eating an ice-cream. Oh god, the world can turn upside down but she can't forget her ice-cream. 

'Hey' I said. She absent-mindedly returned the greeting before she seemed to have registered my voice. She turned to to look at me, her eyes clearly showed all the hurt and pain she was feeling, but it also had a bit of surprise. 

Kriti's POV

'Hey' someone said, I returned the greeting softly till my mind registered the voice and I turned around to look at the person, that became my person, my world without me even realizing it. I got up to be at the same level as him. 

Seeing him locked up in that embrace with di made me realize how much he meant to me. I couldn't breathe when I saw him with her, I knew I was stupid enough to fall for him even though I knew somewhere deep down that he would run back to di the she returned. How could I have been so stupid. 

'What are you doing here, shouldn't you be getting our divorce papers ready. Oh wait, are you here to ask me to make them. Let me tell you, I am going to study law, I am not already a certified lawyer, so I can't help you. Sorry that you're going to have to spend more money on me since you'll need to hire a lawyer to draw up the divorce contract. I am happy for you' I said trying my best to stay strong. 

'I am really really ha-' I couldn't speak anymore since I chocked and my knees gave out and I fell to the ground. 

'Kriti' he shouted holding me by the shoulders and pulling me up. 

'I am sorry about that, I am just feeling very faint since its been a long day and I have not eaten since I had lunch' I faked masking my expressions. 

'Kritika don't lie to me, I know you better then you know yourself and both of us know that that is not the reason you are feeling this way so will you just shut up and listen to me' he said seriously. 

'You don't need to say anything, I saw you and di. I understood, anyway I was just a substitute for di. Now that she is back, you both can go back to the way you'll were. I'll go to university as I had planned earlier and in a while everything will go to the way it was supposed to be. I might even move on after sometime. Though don't expect me to call you jiju, that I will never ever be able to do. I may even be able to find myself a boyfriend a year or two later and then we can sit and laugh about the last few months. Okay, so go on, go and find us a divorce lawyer and spend time with di Mr. Idiot, you've not been around her for so long' I told him chocking as my tears poured out of my eyes without my permission. 

'Are you done with your rubbish theories? Can I talk now?' he asked seeming exasperated. See he was so annoyed of me, di was perfect for him I thought bitterly. I just nodded so that we could get through this. 

'Wait a second, I know what you are going to say. Don't worry, I'll clear out my things from the room and go so that di can settle in tomorrow. Please can you just leave me alone' I said as I turned around to walk away. I was harshly pulled closer by Siddarth. Why did he have to do this, it just made it harder for me to go away from him. He spun me around, placed a hand on my waist and the other held both my hands behind my back.