Bonus Chapter 1

Hey guys!!!! It's been so long and I missed this book too much so hope you'll like this surprise. 

This Bonus Chapter is a remake of one of your favourite chapters. You'll know which one I'm talking about. Dive in

Kriti's POV

It had been a year since the fiasco with di had settled down. Sid and I have been closer then ever before. I woke up with the other side of my bed empty. Sid was finally coming back today. I couldn't believe how much I missed him. 

I couldn't go with him for his meeting in London because of my exams. It had been almost 10 days since I met him, hugged him, spoke to him peacefully. And that idiot, he didn't even call me last night. How could he? Let him come back, I'll show him what happens when you ignore your wife. 

I walked downstairs and greeted everyone good morning. They greeted me back, but something was off. I shrugged it off and picked up the newspaper. My eyes widened at the headline. 

Businessman Siddarth Ahuja spotted with Model Riddhi Mehra at the DROWN club last night. Trouble in paradise for Sid and Kriti?  

(PICTURE OF SID AND RIDDHI STANDING CLOSE TOGETHER WITH HER WHISPERING IN HIS EAR)

'Are you okay Kriti? Just trust him. These paparazzi have no job but to spread rumors' Bhabhi told me. 

'I do bhabhi, and I am completely fine. I'll just talk to him about it once he's back' I replied strongly. 

The went flew by and we were sitting at the dinner table when maa asked me what time 

'Talk of the devil' bhai said, his gaze at the door. I followed his gaze and couldn't help the wide smile that spread on my face. He grinned in return, hugging the twins as they ran upto him. 

Everyone followed suit, hugging and greeting him. 

'Hey wifeyyy' he said to me as I walked upto him. He hugged me tight and both of us breathed a sigh of relief. 

'Gods I missed you' he whispered into my hair. 

'I missed you more then I ever thought possible' I replied back into his chest and I could feel his smile.

Sam snickered as she said 'Awww, enough PDA guys, get a room' 

Everyone started laughing and Sid joined in. I blushed and hid my face in his chest. After breakfast everyone headed to do their work. Sid and I headed to our room to talk and unpack his bag. As we entered the room I suddenly remembered the news headline. 

'Sid' I called. 

'Yes princess' he said. 

'Did you go clubbing with Riddhi Mehra, yesterday?' I asked. 

'Yes, how did you-' he was saying when I cut him off. 

'The newspapers' 

'Don't the paparazzis have anything better to do' he groaned annoyed. 

'Why were you with her, you didn't even call me last night' I said annoyed at him. 

'Actually, she is the daughter of my client. She is handling the deal and she suggested we go for an event there. She said she would close the deal after the party. And it was very late in the night for me to call you love' he replied calmly. 

'Then why the hell was she sticking to you so much and whispering in your ear' I yelled angrily now. It was not that I didn't trust him. It was just that I knew the number of girls that swooned over him and didn't want to lose him to anyone.