Chapter 19

Ink P.O.V

Once Jasper had me dragged to the piano room I sat down in a chair and watched Jaspers get to the piano he sat down and started playing the piano and it was very lovely I can believe the Fallacy had teched him this he is so sweet and caring. He is such a great dad to Jasper but I wish I wish I knew who his mother was because it doesn't seem like anyone doesn't talk about her at all did something happen to her or is she still alive I will ask Fallacy when Jasper is done playing the piano.

*After some time*

Jasper ran over to her and hugs her "how was it Encre" he said happily "it was lovely Jasper" I sad in a caring voice "thank you" he said smiling and he had run out to do go do something else and I went off to go find Fallacy and ask him about Jaspers mother. I heard that Fallacy is still in his meeting I will wait by doing some painting I wen to the art room pulled our a blank canvas I put it on my easel picked out the paint I wanted and started painting I decided to paint Fallacy and Japers together I hope they will like it.

* a Few Hours Later*

I had finished the painting of and is it look magnificent I hope that Fallacy and Jasper like the painting it looks so realistic and lifelike this is the best work I have done yet.

I left the painting on the canvas so that the paint will dry and I would need a shower because I have some paint on me from when I was doing the painting of Fallacy and Jasper I walked out of the art room and went to the bathroom

I left the painting on the canvas so that the paint will dry and I would need a shower because I have some paint on me from when I was doing the painting of Fallacy and Jasper I walked out of the art room and went to the bathroom.  I took a towel and took off my clothes and got into one of the tubs and started relaxing it is nice being in the tub it good way to clear the mind.

Fallacy P.O.V

Finally, my meeting is over I can finally see the sweet Encre I got out of the meeting room and went to go find Encre I ask jasper if he saw but the last time he saw her was at the music room but she was gone from there where could she be. I went to the art room to see if she was there but she wasn't but there was a new painting there of me and Jasper it was cute Encre might have done it and she could have gotten mess from the paint so she could be in the bathroom with the pools. I went to go to see if she really was there but the door is a lock so idk if she is there or not how can I get in there with breaking down the door and worrying about Encres safety I show to wait for them to come while I wait I should get something to eat I have had anything since the meeting the has started. I went to the kitchen got myself a blood bag and drinks from it It's not as good as Encre's blood but it will do I the meantime I hope she is doing good I care about her a lot I don't want her to get hurt I will protect her with my life. I feel the same way I felt towards Calamimi I still miss her but I have to move on she is dead but is still Jaspers mother but he has Encre now and that she will be his new mother But Calamimi will always be with us in our heart and souls.

I went back to the bathroom to see that Encre comes out I walked over towards her "is your meeting over Fallacy" she said in a kind tone "yes I am done with my meeting and came to find you so that we can have our fun" I said in a calm tone "I wanted to ask you something before we have our fun Fallacy" she said "what do you want to ask me Encre" I said " what happens to Jaspers mother and is she alive or dead" she asked I had to tell her the truth. I told her what happen to Jaspers mother "what happen to her was sad after she gave birth to jasper some hunters came and set off a fire the fire spread throughout the castle I was able to get jasper out there but it wasn't enough time to get to her it was too late the fire burned her alive I swore to never let anything hurt Jasper I will protect him as long as I live" I said in a serious can see that she has a sad expression on his face "I never knew that happen to you I am so sorry" I wen up to hare and hug her. In an of saying it's ok she also hugged back and she put her head on my chest I stroked her back to calm her down a bit I kissed her forehead and smiled at her, she smiled back I love to see her smiled she has such a sweet smile.