Chapter 2

Encre P.O.V
I went over the king's castle to give him the painting he didn't even said thank you I put a lot effort into it. I feel like nobody does really care about me as I felt accidentally bump into someone I was about to I am sorry until they kick in the chest it hurt then they punched me I started to bleed they leave there do I want to die. The sun started to go down it was when it was night I saw this figure in the darkness I tell them to come I want to see what I had seen was a vampire as he walked towards me he said hi there he said he showing his fangs and came close to my neck about to bite me I said k-kill ... m-me p-please i-in m-my p-pain then I had a blackout.

Fallacy P.O.V
When I was just about bite Encre she said k-kill m-me p-please i-in m-my p-pain I was about to say something until she had blackout I had pick it her and fly away with you wings once I got there I had summoned suave he said yes mi lord I had said she needs to be bandage up and fast she is losing a lot of her blood they had taken her to a room to get her bandage up.

Suave P.O.V
I got the bandage and started rapping it up quickly and carefully once I was done I had left her In the guest room to heal. I went the mi lords I have a question to ask him once I got to his room I said may I come in Fallacy said come in Suva he said so in had he said what do you want he said I said why did you bring her here? he said she is the only one of her kind to have blood even though she is a skeleton. I said you could have drink blood at the village at night and why is she hurt ? He said I had found her bleeding when was about to bit her she said kill me please in my pain i said why did she say that it is just crazy we will have to ask her until she wakes up he said ok I had left the room to get back to my job I hop the she is alright from know. I hope that will make him happy.