Chapter 18 (some lust)

Fallacy P.O.V
I couldn't turn away from her, her body is just so mesmerizing I started touching all over her body I saw as I touched her that her blush gets brighter. Which made me smirk and lick her neck I heard a softy moan from which makes me want her more she is just so gorgeous like this.

Encre P.O.V
It feels kinda nice when Fallacy was touching and licking my neck I want more of his touches I want him to touch me all over. When I busy thinking about him touching me I didn't notice when I had summoned my echo body I felt something wet on one of my breast, and the other I felt a hand on. I looked down to see that Fallacy had been sucking and touching my breast. I moan softly loving the pleasure that he is giving me I want more than this.

No on P.O.V
Both kissed each other passionately Encre wrapping her arms around Fallacies neck as they kissed with the love embrace from one another. Encre loves the feeling that Fallacy is giving her she craves more of it but she needs to know that she needs self control. They about to have there fun until they heard a knock at the door is was Suave and he told Fallacy that he has to tend to a meeting. Fallacy whispers "we will do this later after my meeting~" in a seductive tone Encre watched as he got his clothes on and went to the meeting.

Encre P.O.V
All I could think is that what would Fallacy do after the meeting I put why clothes back on and went to my room. Started to imagine what Fallacy I felt my self getting wet I slowly down to my pussy and started playing with my pussy. I moaned softly pulled the pillow over my mouth so no one could hear me I even moaned out Fallacy's name softly. I want him to touch, bite, lick, tease me all over finger myself a bit deeper I moaned a bit louder. Why does Fallacy make me feel this way? Is it his looks, charm, kind, caring, handsome, or how he took me in when I was about to die. He care about me so much and I care about him I love him and I don't care what others say that he is evil he is not evil.

Other monster just don't see the said I see they just assumed he dangerous just he needs blood to survive I will be forever great full to Fallacy. I fingered my self deeper I moaned louder but it was a bit muffled a bit by the pillow I heard a knock at my door I immediately stop at what I was doing. I put back on my panties it went to the door I opened it to see it was jasper I asked Jasper "is there something you wanted to tell me Jasper" "yes I wanted to ask you you if you want to hear me play the piano since my father is in a meeting" he said with some excitement "I said sure Jasper I will listen to your piano playing" I said with a kind smile. When I said that he dragged me into the piano room.