Chapter 1

Encre  P.O.V
I had just woken up this morning then azure Came ins and said I need to bring you the king want to see you Encre he has something to say so get right and let's go. He said I got right I thought in mine mind why doe the king want to see me ? Did I do something wrong or is is some this else. We went to go see the king he see the azure said I don't why he want but think Maybe want you to marry his Asriel his son hey are you going to say something. He said sorry I just got lost in my thoughts I was thinking about what you said. When we got there I was a little scared we where at the thorn room and the king said I want you to paint the forbidden forest meadow that would be nice you to do that can you. He said y-yes I can I will get right it the king said ok bye then he left  I went home fast as I can to get home I got my sachet pad my pencil and my paint and brushes and went into the forbidden forest.

Meanwhile in the forest

Encre P.O.V
I had finally found a meadow with purple and blue flower it was beautiful I had started right away 2 hours later I was finally finish then it was getting pretty late until I heard noise in the trees I thought I had just saw somebody there it could be my imagination so started packing and went home.

Fallacy P.O.V
I saw lady in my I think that she saw me so I left quickly home and I saw suave waiting there for me he said mi lord did you catch anything. I said no I will be in the library I went to see the vampire tree to see that there is a women name Encre Sparks they are only skeleton that has unknown blood no vampire had nerve try it  I will be first to taste it I will be look out to see if she come into the forbidden forest.

Meanwhile when Encre was coming home

Encre P.O.V
Eterna was upset that I had came back so late she said did you get bitten by a vampire because if you did I am going to be every mad at them a kill him/ her she said. I said was painting the forbidden forest meadow for the king and no I did not get bitten by a vampire. She said alright it is time you go to your I will walk you there to make sure vampire don't get you and such your blood and kill you I said alright went back to my home I was so tired that I did not put on my pj on I went to sleep. Tomorrow is another day.