Chapter 6

Encre P.O.V
I wake up with a sore neck I feel someone's arms around me when I look up to see that it is Fallacy sleeping in bed with I kinda blushed a little but it is nice being around with my love. He starts to wake I say morning mon amour ( my love) he said good morning Encre how are you doing I said find but my neck a little sore from were you had mark me he said I will go get you some medicine to stop the pain he goes off to me some medicine. I can't stop thinking about him he is just so dreamy and handsome.

Fallacy P.O.V
I went to go get Encre some medicine since I marked her. But damn she is just so cute and adorable I want to marry her. Not right now she need medicine for her neck bow to the kitchen. Once I found the medicine I went to her room I hear her talking about something I don't know what but I am curious about. Once I put my ear to the door I hear he saying J'ai Peru de dire pue je t'aime (I am to scared to say I love you) I did know why she just said but I have to pretend like I had heard nothing. I ope the door I see her look at me thinking that she had miss me.

Encre P.O.V
I hear the door open to my room I see Fallacy there with the medicine. I t is liquid medicine I hate that stuff it teases disgusting like sour milk. I am going to be brave and take like a strong woman. But in the end it teased terrible I think he knows that it tease terrible. He laughed when I mad a face I turn I had got a little mad then he turn my head around and he kiss me. I blushed madly with rainbow he said you tease as sweet as sugar I said t-thank you I stutter on my words. He had his nose cover up I did know why he had his nose cover but instead I sketch the outside I was beautiful on there.

Fallacy P.O.V
I walk out of there covering my nose I had a nosebleed it was that she was so cute it that. I had to get some tissues to stop me for my nosebleed. I see suave running towards saying that the blood moon is coming tomorrow night. I was worried about Encre what if I hurt her I love her too much to even hurt her. I have to tell her about the blood moon that will be come tomorrow I hope she would understand what will happen. But when I had come in she was a sleep I will her when she would wake up.

Suave P.O.V
When I had tell mi lord that the blood moon was coming tomorrow. He was getting worried because of miss Encre. I think they are getting close to they are falling in love. Mi lord need somebody in there life he is lonely for 24 years. Me and the other maids will try to find a way to get them even closer.