Chapter 5

Encre P.O.V
I wake up this afternoon I got out of bed and saw what I had sketch it was Fallacy why would I sketch him I am falling from him no can't fall in love with him he is a vampire and I am a mortal. But then somebody knock at the door I said come in it was Fallacy he looks worried like somethings bad I ask him want wrong look very worried about is it bad he said well it will bad for me and you the will kill you or make me mark you or they will have to make you go back to the village so yeah and they are coming today. I said what me to do he said that you need to wear a cloak s they won't see you as a mortal and they will kill ok I said ok I put the cloak on that Fallacy gave me down stairs to the vampire council was there I was scared but I have to o be brave and don't say a word and I don't want to die just Obey.

Fallacy P.O.V
This going to be hard as for Encre I don't know I want her to stay a live I love her very much I don't want to hit her or let any one else hurt or they will be dead right on the spot. The council come I got nerves but I have to stay strong don't show any fear we went to the library the have our meeting we discuss something this the one of the council members said to Encre that was wear a cloak he said you smell like a human and you know what we do to human we mark them or kill them right Fallacy I said right once they left I let Encre go to her room I beat she I scared out of her life. She knows what I have to do to her now I know that she would have for this.

Encre P.O.V
That was scary how he said that Fallacy has to mark me or I will die I don't not want to go back to the village I will die there too. I heard Fallacy walking to my door I come to the door he said in a sad tone I will have to mark you or kill you and I don't want to hurt you I I...I love you to much to even hurt it would hurt like for you. I said you actually care about me nobody care about me that I am a little shock that you also love and I love you too. He said you love me I said you took me in when I was about to die in my village was trouble I was not a appreciate it for the work I did that is why he said ready what I am about to do I said yes. He sinks he long fangs into neck it hurt like hell but I have to go throw it a tear came down my face when he was done I pass out. I feel some body laying in bed with me.

Fallacy P.O.V
I look at to see that she had pas out so I laying in bed with she soft like a pillow I started to drift off to sleep good night.