Chapter 4

Fallacy P.O.V
As I wake to make sure that Encre is a sleep so and that she is I went down stairs tell the chefs to make breakfast They just made pancakes and bacon for breakfast. I hope she doesn't get scared when she wakes up.

Encre P.O.V
I started then I feel pain in my neck there was a bandage on it then I remember what. I started to breath heavily until I heard a knock so I come to the door and the vampire he said oh you are awake breakfast is ready I said pourquoi tu n'es pas parti pour mourir (why didn't you leave there to die) he look at me confused I forgot he does speak French I said why you didn't you leave me there to die he look at with surprise he said you don't deserve to die because you are different I said ok and what is your name? He said oh how rough of my name is Fallacy the king of the vampire. I am live with the king of vampire now this are going to get crazy he said come on breakfast is ready for us I said ok we went off to the dining hall that had a huge table. I sat i the chair Fallacy sat right beside me the chefs brought out pancakes and bacon it look delicious as I and Fallacy finish eating ask can I go back to my room please he said yes you can. I went back to my room and found a sheet off paper and pencil I was thinking of something to sketch when I was finished it looked a little blurry because I was a about to fall asleep and I went to sleep. Sweet dream.

Fallacy P.O.V
I haven't seen Encre all day were I went to her room to see if she is there. She I there but she a sleep it looks like she sketched something she had sketch me but why would she sketch a picture of maybe she like me no she I am a vampire and she is a mortal love is forbidden. I pick her and put her in bed she looks so cute when she is sleeping what I can't be falling in love with a mortal but she is cute though. But when I left I have gotten a letter from the vampire council saying that they will be come tomorrow. I got worried because I Encre here and are going to kill her I have to tell her when she wakes up. I going to have to mark her I will hurt I don't want to her I don't want to make here cry. I love her