Chapter 10

Fallacy P.O.V
The blood moon is over but I had did something wrong. I know what I had did on the blood moon I really feel bad about it. I should tell her that I am so sorry about me biting her. I walk in to check on her she is still sleeping but she to precious how could I even hurt this is all my fault. Suave said that she had lost a lot of blood and that he hit me with a book to stop. Now I know why my head hurt so much he said he was sorry when he had ran out with Encre.

Week 1

Fallacy P.O.V
It has been a week she had still hasn't wake up she must have lost a lot of blood. I am getting worried but not that much she would wake up. I would go in to check to if she had waked up I should have close the door and I should smack she would not even peek into my. I wish that never happen.

Week 2
Fallacy P.O.V
I still hadn't waken up I am scared why is she dead. Why why did even happen.

Week 3
Fallacy P.O.V
I think that she is dead but still have hope that she is a live and not dead. I have to keep my spirit up

Week 4
Fallacy P.O.V
When I come into the room I heard a yawn I see that Encre and I think that she is hungry. So I had ran up to her and hugged her tight she hugged back. I was so filled with joy right she said how long was I blacked out I said umm four weeks that you have been in a coma. She was so surprised that she had no words to so I said come on you haven't eaten in four weeks I bet you are starving right now. She said yeah I am I can't believe they I was out fir four weeks.

Encre P.O.V
I can't believe that was in a coma week four weeks that is surprising and that I am alive but how I must of have some blood leftover but right now I am hungry. So Fallacy took me down stairs to get me some breakfast. After that I went back to sketch I did know what to sketch so instead I did a free for all.
2 hours Later
I was done but I did get to see what I sketch because I had fallen a sleep.

Fallacy P.O.V
I was look for Encre I went to her room to see that she was a sleep but there was something underneath her. I walk up to her to see that she had sketch something but I didn't know what. So I pull it slowly out underneath to see that it was me shirtless she I did goo in it. I pick her up gently and put her in the bed and walked out of there quietly. I had think to my self I think that Encre should have her know art room were she could do painting and sketch. I suave to get some artist supplies for the art room. She would be so happy.