Chapter 17

Jasper P.O.V
I do not understand what was going and that my dad pulled me over on the side so that he could tell me what is going one. He told me that it was Peindre, Encre's brother and that she thought he had died a long time ago be it seems like he had turned into a vampire. That he has come back now to see Encre and how she is doing in her life I never that had to Encre, poor Encre I never knew that she had to go through that. Saw that her brother had to go but he left her something before she left and I went up and hugged. Encre she also hugged back and I feel nice to hug her. After I was done hugging her, she walks to her room to open the gift she got from her brother.

Encre P.O.V
I was in my room to open up my gift and Wayne I had open it was a painting of my family I hugged it and slightly crying a bit from the sight of it. I got up to go asked Fallacy if I could go hang this painting in my room but I went to see him I saw that Fallacy is busy so I went back to my room and place the painting in a safe place. I also thought about taking a shower went to asked the maids if I could some a towel so I could take a shower they gave me one and I went off to the showers to get washed off.

It was good for me to take a shower it lets me relax and unwind I close my eyes and start thinking about the happy times in my past. It almost made me cry I missed those sweet times but it's past I should worry more about the future and other things. I took off my clothes and turned on the showers and started washing my self off.

Fallacy P.O.V
After I was finished up my work I went to Encre's room and to see that she is not there that got me worried about her so I started looking for her. Where could she be at? I asked my maids if they have seen Encre they told me that Encre is taking a shower And that gave me an idea. I went to the bathroom quietly so that I won't scare Encre lucky she didn't hear me after a while she got out of the shower to see me standing outside of her shower. I see that she blushed a rainbow I went close to her she was covered in a towel but I can see something on her bones it's something black. I walked up to her and took the towel off of her so a beautiful black tattoo all along her bones.

She tried to cover herself but I didn't let her by pinning her to the ground and kissed her deeply I wanted her, I wanted to touch her, I her to be mine and only mine no one else. I pulled away from the kiss to she was blushing a mess Encre said "why are you doing this F-Fallacy" I said "because I love you Encre" she blushed even more which is adorable.

To be continued