seventeen - bogus

Kadens pov

I woke up and rolled over expecting to find Stormi but she was no where to be seen.

How the fuck does she keep getting out of my room?!

I jumped out of bed and checked absolutely everywhere for her.

I narrow my eyes at Jullian who looked at me nervously as he walked around the corner.

I walked calmly over to him as his eyes grew with fear.

"She told me you told her to go home sir."

I couldn't help the impulse when my fist connected with his jaw.

"How long?"

"Three, maybe four hours ago."

I raised my fist again but was stopped by Romeo's voice.

"She was pretty convincing on you wanting her to go home. What were her words? Stick up your ass or something." He chuckles.

Of course.

Of course she left..without telling me.

You want to act like a child...I will too.

Her words repeated over and over in my head.

"Get the car ready." I told Romeo as I headed upstairs.

I changed into my usual attire. Suit with dress shoes. I slid my gun in the back of my pants, brushed my teeth and sprayed on my cologne.

I look at the trashcan and see a little box with Plan B on it.

After reading a few lines of what it was, I came to realization of why Stormi left.

I was unprepared and didn't wrap up.

How was I supposed to know I was going to lost my virginity to love of my life yesterday?

Not that I would mind having a child with her.

We definitely need to marry first though.

And she needs to control that smart mouth of hers.

I feel bad for ignoring her last night but I didn't know how to handle the situation.

I'd usually kill someone who spoke to me the way she did but I can't kill her.

I can't kill my baby.

But, Whooping wouldn't work.

I'd never hit her like she accused. I watched my mom get beat for years and I refuse to put the same fear in Stormi's beautiful eyes.

I have to do something about her slick mouth though.

It took all my strength not to say or do something to her last night especially when she thought it was okay to disrespect me infront of my men.

As we head to Stormi's house, I think of all the things that I can do to Stormi to teach her a lesson.

I'm a man and I deserve to be respected.