fourty - yellow rope part one

Kadens pov

As I sit on the floor beside Stormi, I can't help but admire her beauty and her strength.

As much as she has went through, she still smiles and laughs.

The light in her eyes is coming back more and more each day and the redness in her cheeks is coming back from blushing and not crying.

The relief I feel has took off a heavy load from my heart.

Some of this is my fault.

As much as I want to blame myself for it a hundred percent, Stormi has told me many times that she believes this happened for a reason.

Stormi explained it like this; she believes if I didn't send her away then Manny would of gotten to her another way most likely resulting in many people dying.

Even though I don't see it that way, I'm taking this second chance as my way of protecting her and loving her with everything I have.

Eventually leaving my empire to Romeo so I can give Stormi the life she deserves without the volence and misery that comes with the job.

When I decided to take over my uncle's business, I saw it as an opportunity of living a rich lifestyle. I didn't realize the murder and crimes that came along with it.

And when I realized it, it became to late.

But this is my chance to get out of it.

To get Stormi out of it and to get our future children out of it.

Stormi climbs on my lap making all of my thoughts vanish.

She wraps her arms around my neck and kisses my forehead.

"What are you thinking about?" She whispers before kissing my cheek to my neck.

I bite down on my lip and squeeze her hips as she sucks on my sensitive spot.

I let out a little moan.

"Babygirl," I warn as I feel the pressure build up in my pants.

She giggles against my neck before detracting her lips.

She gives me a small seductive smile before locking her lips to mine.

Her lips are so soft.

I instantly move my lips against hers to match her movements which quickly result into a full-blown make out.

She starts to move her hips in circular motions as she pulls on my hair as she runs her fingers through it.

"I want to be punished." She whispers in my ear before she nibbles on my earlobe.

I pull away and stare into her eyes looking for any hint of doubt.

I've been waiting for this for awhile but have been giving her her space since that time at the hospital.

"Are you sure?" I ask her while putting her hair behind her ears.