twenty nine - cloudy

Stormi's pov.

I try to open my eyes but they feel extremely heavy. Almost as if I'm lifting up concrete from my eyes.

I've been in and out of consciousness for what feels like days.

Kaden.

"Kaden!" I try to scream out but all I can hear is my own thoughts, barely.

I try to open my mouth but it feels numb.

I blink my eyes a few more times. I'm getting used to the heaviness.

I look at the bright light above me as my vision starts to become clearer with each blink.

When my focus comes clear into view, I start to look around me.

I'm in a empty room. The walls are a brown, rusted color with nothing in sight besides a small table near the corner by the door and an empty metal chair.

I try to sit up and my heart begins to race as I see both of my wrist are tied to the bed rails. I try my feet next with absolutely no lucky. They are tied together to the rails, one on top of the other.

Oh no! This can't be happening.

"Kaden!" I scream. This time exceeding.

My throat is burning with pain and my scream comes out scratchy cough.

My mouth feels like a desert.

I lick my lips as much as possible but there's hardly any moisture coming out of my mouth.

The tears begin to form at the corners of my eyes as I realize how badly I fucked up.

I shouldn't of ran!

But, Kaden didn't want me.

I try to repeat those words hoping they would help me feel better but they make me feel worse and the tears begin to fall like rain from the sky.

"Kaden!" I scream once again, this one more painful that the first one.

I scream his name a few more times before I hear heavy boot footsteps heading my way.

I try to sit up as much as possible, ignoring the pain coming from my wrist and ankles.

Seconds later, the door swings open and two men walk inside.

They are wearing all black with black face mask on and black hats.

Only their eyes are showing.

One looks at me before looking behind him and nodding his head.

The second man disappears as the first one starts walking towards me.

He runs his fingertips up my leg starting at my ankle to my thigh.

He grips my thigh in his hand before looking at me.

I can see his fucking smile through his mask.

"Fuck you!" I say staring straight into his grey eyes.