three - out of reach

Kadens POV.

I get into my car and grab my phone out of my suit pocket. I roll my eyes as I see Romeo calling. I told him I would be there around ten. It's barely nine-thirty now.

It's my event anyways, I'll be there whenever the fuck I want to.

I ignore his call and stare ahead into the beautiful city.

Ten minutes later, my heart stops as I see the picture of a woman Romeo sent me. A very beautiful women.

Romeo - Get your ass here.

Is this actually her?

I press dial and Romeo answers on the first ring.

"Boss." He said to calmly.

"I will be there in ten minutes. Meet me outside. Make sure she stays there!" I say hanging up as I lean forward to the front seat. "Step on it!" I yell to my driver Jullian.

He nods and presses his foot down on the gas.

The butterflies are swimming around in my stomach and my heart is beating off rhythm as we pull into the building I booked for my event. Romeo is waiting outside for me. I jump out of the car and rush towards him.

"Where is she?" I ask as I take two steps at a time up the stairs.

"I saw her walk into the kitchen after dinner was served. I haven't seen her since." Romeo says out of breath as he catches up to me.

I walk inside and ignore the greetings from everyone as my eyes search frantically at the waitresses delivering desert but none of the waitresses are her. I whisper a small fuck before I head towards the kitchen. My eyes roam around the kitchen searching for her but nobody matches the picture Romeo sent.

A tall Burnett walks towards us and clears her throat, looking towards the floor.

"How may I help you Sir?" She asked nervously.

"Stormi. The waitress. Is she here?"

She shakes her head. "Her shift ended at ten. Is there anything I can help you with?"

"Fuck!" I scream and knock over the pans sitting on the counter next to me.

I storm out of the kitchen and head to the table where my IT guy is at. I tap his shoulder as I walk to the entrance and step outside.

"Yes sir?" Jarred say as he comes outside and stands beside me.

"Stormi Madden. The waitress here tonight. I want all the information on her in an hour. Absolutely everything!"

He nods and walks towards his car.

I watch in the corner of my eye Romeo lighting a cigarette. I grab him by the collar of his shirt and slam him against the building. My anger rising. "I told you to keep her here! Why the fuck did you let her leave?" I yell through gritted teeth.

He looks at me and holds in his breath. "Chris was watching the kitchen. I forgot to tell him to keep an eye on her. I didn't know she was leaving. We will find her."