~ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘~

As the game went on he was getting more and more kills until the game had finished and he was victorious. "I'm so good no one can beat me" Lando said looking into the camera letting out a laugh, was that directed at me I thought. I looked over at Noah who was staring at the TV screen, "Bet you I could beat him" Noah joked. "Oh yeah I'm sure you could" Amelie laughed replying to his comment. We continued talking to each other and watching the stream. Lando ended the stream after reacting to the McLaren unboxed video and his disappointing and unexpected end to his race.

"Well I am going to go to bed now" I announced to both Noah and Amelie. "well I guess I will go to bed as well" Noah said, "Goodnight, love you both" Amelie shouted as we both walked out the bedroom. "Love you too" me and Noah both replied. "See you tomorrow" I said to Noah entering my room watching him walk down the hall and disappear into his bedroom.

♡︎📸♡︎

♡︎📸♡︎

☻︎

I got ready for bed and got changed into an black oversized t-shirt and a pair of black shorts. I tied up my hair into a low ponytail, I brushed my teeth and go into bed. I closed my eyes and slowly fell asleep.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, I reached over to turn it off and got out my bed quickly, the longer I lay the more I would want to stay in bed. I got out of bed and decided to make breakfast for me, Noah and Amelie. "Guys. Breakfast is ready!" I shouted to let them know to come down and get it. Quickly both Noah and Amelie came rushing downstairs and sitting on the chairs at the island in the middle of the kitchen. As we ate breakfast we all discussed what we were going to do for the next week before Amelie started getting ready to leave again.

The next week went by quickly, we went shopping, watched movies and ate lots of food. It was Wednesday night, the last night before Amelie left to stay at a friends house before traveling again on Monday. We decided since it was our last night together for a while we would go out and get dinner. We booked a table at a really cute Italian restaurant 5 minutes away from our house.