~ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛~

My stream started to die down and the views kept getting lower and lower when I stopped playing with my brother and his friends. Looks like I am going to be doing a lot more streams with them I though. As soon as I had that though my brother messaged me asking me what time i was streaming until. I quickly replied and put my phone back down

I answered more questions but my stream was just getting boring now there weren't enough people to keep the questions coming and Noah was taking so long. I decided whilst I was waiting on Noah I would get the few people watching to help me pick a picture to post on my Instagram.

"Okay, I need help with choosing a picture for my Instagram," I said and looked at the photos Noah took of me today and picked out a few to show the chat.

(Noah's POV)

After Kelsey left my room Me, Liam and Dylan stayed on the call together and waited for Lando's stream to start. "So who's house are we going to this weekend to watch the race," Liam asked. "Is that even a question, obviously we're going to Noah's" Dylan replied. "Can I just ask why is it obviously at my house?" Noah said.

"Well first reason your parents are both out of town, second reason you've got a fucking huge TV and the third most important reason, of course, is Kelsey will be there," Dylan said and I could just tell he was smiling like an idiot when he said the last sentence.

"Your both disgusting, you know Kelsey is never going to date either of you, right," I said. "Shut up, you don't know that" Liam protested. "I'm starting to think the only reason your both friends with me is because of my sister," I said. "You see Noah that's where your wrong, we're not just friends with you because of your sister we are friends with you because of your sisters," Dylan said putting emphasis on the last "S."

"Okay now both of you shut up," I said as Lando's stream started.

About an hour into the stream a crazy idea popped into my head. "Guys I just had an amazing idea" I announced to Liam and Dylan who have both been silent for quite for a while. "What," Dylan asked. "Okay, so what if we tell Kelsey to keep streaming until Lando is ready to end his, and then try to get Lando to raid Kelsey at the end of his stream.

"I mean it would be cool but the chances of him picking our Kelsey channel among thousands of others is very unlikely" Liam stated. "Yeah I know but we can try, and what if it works. Do you know how cool that would be" I said. "Yeah it would be pretty cool" Dylan agreed. "We should just keep commenting and try and get other people to follow along so Lando notices" I suggested. "Okay let's do it," Liam said

I decided to message Kelsey to tell her to keep steaming.

"Okay our plan is going well so far, she said she will keep streaming," I said

For the next couple of minutes Me, Liam and Dylan spammed the chat asking if he could host Kelsey after his stream, Eventually, a few people joined in. He looked at the chat for a couple of seconds and read through a few comments answering a few questions until he finally decided he was going to end the stream.

"Okay I am going to end my stream here I hope you guys enjoyed it, I'm going to host someone so tell me who?" he said. I don't think I have ever typed so fast in my life and I don't think Liam and Dylan have either. The only sound that could be heard was the sound of our keyboards. After a couple of minutes spamming the chat again and multiple people joining in Lando finally saw our comment.

"Okay so you are all spamming chat telling me to host someone called Kelsey," he said and typed up her name.  OMG, it's actually working I thought to myself. He found her profile and asked if it was her I typed up my reply saying yes and before I knew it we were watching Kelsey's stream and her views going up.

(Kelsey's POV )

I picked out a few of my favourite pictures from the hundreds Noah took of me today. I turned my phone around so that the people could see and my jaw dropped when I saw my viewers reach over 3000. "What. The. Fuck" I said. "Where did you all come from" I laughed as I read through the thousands of comments coming through. They all read "Lando Raid"

Noah came bursting through my door. "I'm ready to stream with you now," he said with the biggest smile. "What did you do," I asked. "Oh nothing just got the Lando Norris to raid your stream" he laughed and sat beside me. "Well I don't know what to say thank you, I guess," I said to him and turned back to read the comments. "Okay I need to turn off notifications this is crazy," I said.

"Thanks, everyone for all the gifts and subs. I really appreciate it but you really don't need to" I said. "Anyway since I have a lot more people on here you can all help me pick my Instagram" I laughed. I turned around my phone Again and showed everyone five photos and told them to pick one. I looked at all the comments coming through and thanked everyone. "Okay looks like picture number four is the winner," I said and continued to look thought the comments.

@LandoNorris - "Number 4 that's a good number ;)"

Did I just read that right is he watching my stream. I pointed to the screen to show Noah and his eyes widened as he read it. We both sat in shock not knowing what to say. A lot of the comments coming through now were all people saying

"Do you see Lando's comment"

"Did you see what Lando commented"

It must have been him, omg I must be dreaming. After a couple of minutes, the comments died down and I could finally turn my notifications on. "What's your Instagram" I read out one of the comments. "It's KelseyScott, if you go to the about me section on my page it should be there," I said. "I will post the picture you guys picked after the stream so make sure to follow me to see it."

"Thanks for subscribing Landonorris_fan, Scenariiooo\7, it'sbwoken and LandoNorris" I readout.

"Did I just read that right, did The Lando Norris just subscribe to my twitch channel" I joked nudging Noah. "Yeah, he did actually, what the fuck, why" he replied. "That was rude," I said hitting his shoulder.

"Okay well, I think I am going to end my stream here. Thanks, everyone who joined and subscribed and followed I really appreciate it. I don't know when I will stream next but make sure to follow my Instagram" I said

@LandoNorris - hopefully It won't be too long, I better not have subscribed for nothing.

I laughed reading his comment. "Okay bye guys thank you again," I said ending my stream.

꧁𒊹︎꧂

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍. 𝙻𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚜, 𝚒 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚒 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚢.

𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔?