~ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜~

@KelseyScott

Liked by @AmelieScott and 382 others@KelseyScott: Finally have a break from university

@KelseyScott: Finally have a break from university. 😊🌿
View all 183 comments

@AmeliaScott: Can't wait to see you again, I miss you 💕

@NoahScott: So you drag me out of the house, and I don't even get photo creds. Wow!

@Lando_Norrisfan: Omg, she's so pretty
@L4ndoNorris: I know, she probably already has a boyfriend.

@Emily_martin: Your so prettyyy

@landonorris: hi
@Landofan: ^^^^^^
@Norris_lec: O M G he commented.

@landonorris started following you

"OMG, what the fuck, no way did Lando Norris just comment on your Instagram" Noah screamed bursting through my door. "Calm down, I don't know why your acting so surprised your the one who got him to raid my stream," I said. "Yeah but I never expected him to continue watching it and then go and comment on your Instagram did I," Noah said excitedly. "He probably does it to everyone just to be nice" I replied. "Emmm, I'll just let you know that he has never commented or even subscribed to someone he has hosted and he certainly hasn't ever commented or liked any of their Instagram posts" Noah rambled. "Oh and followed" I added showing Noah my phone. "Omg, can you tell him to get me some merch," Noah asked. "I have literally never spoken to him or met him he's not gonna she give me free stuff" I replied. "not yet" Noah mumbled and walked out my room.

(Noah's POV)

I left Kelsey's room shocked, no way did that just happen I didn't think this would be the outcome. I just wanted to do something nice for her because of how hard she works trying to grow her followers. She wants to do it all on her own without using our sister to gain it. She is very stubborn like that, but it's not a bad thing. I guess all I can say is that tonight went better than expected. I decided to message Liam and Dylan to plan out our weekend because they are staying over for the race weekend.

The boys😏😈

Me: so what time are you both coming over at tomorrow?

Dylan: how about 12

Liam: yeah that's fine with me

Me: Okay that's fine see you then

Dylan: Wait a minute are we just going to ignore the fact that Lando Norris commented on your sisters Instagram post!!

Liam: He what!

Me: Aww Dylan are you jealous😂