~ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞~

"Do you want to play the PlayStation for a bit" Noah announces to us. "Yeah what do you want to play," Liam asks. "How about some Call of Duty" Noah suggests. "Yeah let's do it. "Dylan says. Noah passes us all controllers and sets up the game. We all bunch up onto the couch so we can all sit facing the screen and start the game. As we are about to play I feel Dylan move closer to me "here let me help you" Dylan says as he puts his arm around me and holds the controller in my hand with his. "What are you doing," I ask and shrug him off of me. "I'm sorry I just thought you needed some help," he said putting his attention back to the TV screen. "Just hurry up and start the game," I say facing turning to look at Noah.

Noah starts the game and as we are waiting for the lobby to load I feel someone put their hand on my thigh. I look over and of course, it is Dylan. I stand up immediately "hey Noah can you move over," I say pointing to the space I have just created. Noah moves into the space and I sit in between him and Liam. The game finally starts and the room is filled with the sounds of the boys shouting.

After a couple of games my phone lights up and I see it is a notification from Instagram. I take a closer look and see that it is from Lando. I put down the controller quickly and grab my phone before any of the boys notice who it is from. "What are you doing we are still playing," Liam says. "Sorry" I reply and pick up the controller again and finish the game.

After the game is finished I put down the controller again and open up the app. I stand up from the couch and go and sit on the other sofa so I am away from the boys and they can't see who I am messaging.

@landonorris ✔︎

Kelsey: hey

Lando: hi

Kelsey: how are you

Lando: I'm good, I saw you watched the stream.

Kelsey: yes I did. You must be very bored with the practice being called off

Lando: it would be fine if I was allowed to stream but I've got Carlos to keep me company.

I laughed at his comment, him and Carlos did seem like really good friends which you could see in their videos and in streams. "What are you laughing at," Noah asked. I looked up from my phone and smiled at him. "Oh nothing just something I saw on Instagram" technically I wasn't lying, I was a horrible liar. "Let me see," Noah said standing up from the couch and walking towards me. He sat down beside me and took my phone from my hands. His eyes widened and he was about to say something when I rested my head on his shoulder "Noah please don't say anything" I whispered.

He turned his head to look at me "don't worry I won't" he said and handed me back my phone.

The rest of the day went by quickly and before I knew it I was in bed and falling asleep.

🅂🄰🅃🅄🅁🄳🄰🅈
I woke up Saturday morning to a knock on my door. "Hey, Kels can I come in" I heard Noah's voice from the other side of the door. "Yeah come in," I said and saw Noah walk into my room. He came and sat on the side of my bed as I sat up. "It's qualifying today, are you going to message Lando and wish him luck" he joked and pushed my shoulder. "You know what I think I will," I said and got up out of my bed.

I got changed into a pair of black leggings and an oversized hoodie and went downstairs to join the boys in the living room to watch qualifying. As we were watching the interviews I decided to message Lando.

@landonorris ✔︎

Kelsey: Good luck for qualifying.

A couple of minutes later I got a reply. It was quicker than expected. I thought he would have had interviews and stuff to do but I guess not.

Lando: thank you ☺️

Me, Noah, Dylan and Liam all watched qualifying together. I was quietly cheering on Lando and every time he set I good time Noah kept on looking over at me and smiling. Lando ended up qualifying 8th.

🅂🅄🄽🄳🄰🅈
It's race day, my first race I have ever watched. Well, one I was actually interested in. I went downstairs into the living room to see a bunch of snacks and drinks all layed out on the coffee table in front of the TV. "What is going on here," I asked looking at all the boys. "We are getting ready for the race what does it look like," Liam said laughing as he fell back onto the couch. I sat down beside Liam and got myself comfortable and waited for the race to start.

꧁𒊹︎꧂

ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕛𝕖𝕣 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣. 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕣𝕪 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕩𝕒𝕞𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕪 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕚 𝕒𝕞 𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕗𝕒𝕣 𝕓𝕖𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕒𝕤 𝕚 𝕒𝕞 𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝔾𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕪.

𝔸𝕟𝕪𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕒𝕤 𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕝𝕖𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕚 𝕒𝕞 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕚𝕗 𝕚𝕥 𝕕𝕠𝕖𝕤𝕟𝕥 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕤𝕖 𝕚 𝕨𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕖 𝕚𝕥 𝕚𝕟 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝟙𝟘 𝕕𝕚𝕗𝕗𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕤 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕚 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕚𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕓𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣. 𝕀𝕞 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪.