~ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟚~

"Hey guys, how is everyone doing," I said to the small number of people who were joining my stream. I read out a few of the comments of people who were saying hi back, and people who were asking how my day was. I enjoyed streaming because I didn't have a lot of followers which meant I felt like I was actually connecting to people and was actually having a conversation instead of having thousands of messages coming every second and having to pick and choose people and ignoring everyone else.

𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆.

"I don't know what I will be streaming today, give me some ideas. I'm just streaming because I'm bored" I replied. I waited for a few comments to come through before I started reading through them.

𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘆 𝗖𝗢𝗗 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻

𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘆 𝗪𝗮𝗿𝘇𝗼𝗻𝗲

A lot of the comments that were coming through were asking me to play COD. "Okay, so I actually don't have the game. But I will download it, and the next time I stream I will play it" I answered. "Also if you guys want you can message me on Instagram and give me your username so I actually have people to play with" I added.

"Hold on, I'll be back in a minute chat," I said getting up from my chair after hearing a knock at the door. I opened the door to be met with Liam and Dylan. "Umm, what are you two doing here" I questioned. "Oh, Noah told us to come over" Dylan replied pushing past me as Liam followed. "Yeah, yeah. Come in" I whispered under my breath. "What was that," Dylan said narrowing his eyes at me. I just ignored him and followed them up the stairs and made my way back into my room.

"Alright chat, I'm going to need to end the stream here. But I promise next stream I will be playing warzone" I said ending my stream and making my way towards Noah's room. Before I even opened the door I could hear all the boys shouting, my guess is they are playing COD. I pushed the door open but none of them turned around. "Noah can I speak to you for a minute," I asked. "Yeah I'll be out in a minute" he replied. "No, I need to speak to you now," I said my voice getting a bit harsher. He put his controller down and walked toward me. I made eye contact with Lando before pushing Noah out of his room and into the hallway closing the door.

"What are you doing" I whispered. "What do you mean," he said with confusion. "Are you being serious right now? Why did you invite Liam and Dylan over" I questioned. "You know what don't even answer that, I already know why," I said answering my own question. Noah was just looking at me with a blank expression. "This is exactly why I didn't tell you about me going to the race with Lando and why I didn't want to tell you," I exclaimed. "Look. I'm sorry but I asked Lando before inviting them and he said it was fine" Noah exclaimed.

I don't know why this was bothering me so much. I just didn't want Lando to think I was using him and the only reason I invited him around was because my brother was a fan. My thoughts were interrupted when I felt someone place their arm around my waist and pull me closer. "It's alright, I said they could come over" I heard Lando whisper in my ear. "How about I go and get my stuff and we can get a taxi to mine so you can get your car" Lando offered. "Fine, let's just go," I said shrugging Lando's hand off and walking into my room. I grabbed my bag and car keys and waited at the door for Lando to come with his bags.

I watched as Lando spoke to my brother and came downstairs with his bags. "I've ordered an uber so it should be here in 5 minutes," Lando said putting his bags down at the door and sitting on the couch. "Come here," Lando said patting the space beside him on the couch.

"I thought it would be okay if they came round" Lando spoke up clearly seeing the frustration on my face about the whole situation with Noah's friends. I let out a sigh and as I was about to sit down beside Lando the horn of the uber sounded indicating our ride was here. We both quickly stood up and walked towards the front door.