~ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝~

I woke up to the sound of my brother and his friends all shouting downstairs. It must have slept later than I though. I took my phone off my bedside table and looked at the time. It was 12:27, Liam and Dylan are here. I won't be able to watch TV in the main living room or walk to the kitchen without being shouted and annoyed by my brother's friends. I got up out of bed, tied up my hair walked into my bathroom to get ready. I got into the shower and let the warm water run down my body.

After 20 minutes I got out of the shower and got changed into a pair of grey joggers and a white crop top. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs towards the kitchen to get some food. As I made it to the bottom step I heard the boys all go quite.

"Hey Kels, good morning," Noah said turning around to look at me. "Morning Noah," I said rushing towards the kitchen. I went into the fridge and grabbed some fruit and decided to make myself a smoothie. I cut up some fruit and put them into the blender. As I was about to turn on the blender I felt two arms wrap around my waist. I quickly turned around to see Dylan. Of course. "Dylan, what the fuck are you doing?" I questioned. "Just giving one of my favourite people a good morning hug" he replied. "Well good morning, now get off me," I said and pushed him off me. "Right, right okay then I'll go," he said throwing his hands up and walking out of the kitchen and back into the living room.

I sat at the barstool at the kitchen island and ate my breakfast. After I finished my breakfast a sat and scrolled through my phone for a little while. "Omg no way, this is a joke" Noah shouted from the living room. I jumped off the stool and put my glass and plate into the sink and made my way to all the noise. "What's going on," I asked. "Free practice has just been cancelled" Noah complained. "Oh no, what I shame," I said sarcastically. "Somehow I think you really don't care," Dylan said looking me up and down. I scoffed at his actions and walked off back up the stairs.

I sat on my bed watching Netflix for a couple of hours as I didn't have anything else to do and also couldn't invite anyone over because Liam and Dylan are over. As I sat watching Netflix a thought came into my mind. Who was that guy who followed me on Instagram last night? I clicked on the Instagram logo and clicked.

@carlossainz started following you

I clicked on his profile to see he had 1.9 million followers. I clicked on his most recent picture to see him wearing a grey hat with a mask and what appeared to be a blue race suit. I wonder if he knows Lando? I scrolled through his Instagram for a while and figured out that he races for McLaren and that he is Lando's teammate. Does that mean he has been talking about me?

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard a knock on my door. "Come in," I said as I put my phone down as Noah Walked in the door. "I was wondering if you wanted any food me and the boys are going to order some stuff in," Noah asked.  "Yeah that would be nice" I replied and told him what I wanted to eat.

"KELSEY!" I heard Noah shout from downstairs. I got out of my room and made my way to the living room. When I walked downstairs I saw what looked to be a live stream on the TV. It looked like Lando and Carlos I think his name was. I grabbed my food out of the bag and sat down on the couch beside Noah and started to eat my food whilst watching the stream.

"So let me get this straight," I said after finishing my food. "So this one here is Lando," I said pointing to him on the screen "and this one here is Carlos," I said pointing to the other boy on the screen. "Yeah," Liam said. "Wait how do you know Carlos. Have you been stalking his Instagram as well" Noah said laughing. "No. Well kinda. He started following me so I decided to look at his profile to see who he was" I said. "Wait for what, he started following you. WHEN!" Noah almost screamed. "Last night" I replied. "Shut up I don't believe you" Dylan interrupted. I clicked on the app and showed him my phone, he rolled his eyes and turned around and scrolled through his phone. What the hell is wrong with him, does he not get it. I don't like him and this thing he wants to happen. ISNT going to happen.

We all sat watching the stream laughing at the two boys together. You could tell they had a really good friendship and they were close.

I don't know what came over me but as we were watching the stream I had the urge to message Lando. I was curious would he reply or just ignore it. I found his profile again and clicked the message. Okay, here it goes.

@landonorris ✔︎

Kelsey: Hey x

It was a simple message but I just wanted to see if he replied. I turned my attention back to the TV to then see Carlos staring directly at the camera as if he was reading something. I then saw Carlos nudge Lando's shoulder and even though he was wearing a mask I could see that he was smiling. A few minutes later someone walked into their room and told them that they weren't allowed to be steaming so shortly after that the stream ended. I was really glad the stream ended not because I wasn't enjoying it.

But because I wanted to see if Lando would reply to my message.

꧁𒊹︎꧂
🧡
𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚞𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚜 𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚢 𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚖𝚜 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚎𝚗𝚍. 𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗𝚝 𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚛𝚋𝚞𝚛𝚐𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐.
🧡
𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎.
🧡
𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚒 𝚊𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢.