Chapter 15 You Can't Survive This

(2:00 pm, 10 more hours till the plan is a go)

Marionette's POV

I sat inside my lonely box and starred blankly at the wall, trying to process everything in my head. Tonight was going to be the first night that we start attacking. We were good at it, since we practiced the routine last night, but was it necessary. I mean, killing the guard, is that really the path Toy Freddy wants to lead us through? A part of me is thinking that it'll never work. Yet, another part of me was saying it's a good idea.

I remember when Mangle got her revenge on me, afterwards she had forgotten all about me snatching her up. It was like once she got her revenge, she wasn't mad anymore. Maybe if I kill a guard every so often, I would be getting my revenge for what happened to...Maddie. Then I wouldn't have to feel all of these emotions anymore. But, if Mr. Freddy finds out what we're gonna be doing, he might shut this place down and we'll never get the taste of freedom again.

Is this plan going to help my life, or is it going to turn it into a nightmare?

(time skip to 11:50 PM, 10 more minutes till the plan is a go)

Jeremy's POV

I sat in this small black chair that was by this desk. The office I was working in wasn't as small as I thought it would be. That's probably because there weren't any doors, only two vents and a doorway that lead to a long hallway. Two buttons were located above the vents, Mr. Freddy told me they turned on a light so I can see the blind spot in the vents.

I had no idea why I would use them. I mean, what kind of criminal goes into a vent to escape? In movies they do but in reality, not a chance.

I turned my head to a flashlight that was sitting on my desk. Mr. Freddy also told me that I can check down the hallway by using it. I don't even know why I need all of this stuff. I'm just watching over the pizzeria and the animatronics. Plus, he made such a big deal about that puppet.

He probably made everything up about him cutting a child. But with that kid, Madeline, that was real. Though, that puppet couldn't have caused that. It's a child entertainer, not a child killer! Non of these robotic things are! They don't have a life! They don't have feelings! They're just there to make mr. Freddy some moolah.

A chime played and I looked over at the clock on the wall, 12:00, my shift has started.

I grabbed the tablet and looked at camera 11 where Prize Corner was. A button appeared that said wind. I hit the button and it started filling this circle. As the circle filled up, music came from a large box next to the prize counter. So I guess that's what Mr. Freddy meant by winding the puppet's box.

I clicked on camera 9. I swear, at that moment my heart skipped a beat, the rabbit was gone.

Toy Bonnie's POV

"Take the key, open the door, take the key, open the door!" I said to myself as I darted to the spare parts room. I was in charge of turning on the older models so they can help us attack. The thing was, I'm not supposed to get caught. But, I'm pretty sure if someone saw a metal light blue rabbit running down a hall, they would notice!

I reached the door to the spare parts room. I was about to put the key in the lock, but I heard the camera click on. I froze and didn't move an inch, kinda like when a deer freezes when a light hits their eyes (or so I've been told).

"Don't move Bon Bon, don't move!" I thought to myself. A light shined on me, I knew it was Jeremy shining the light on the camera. I was starting to get spooked a bit, why does he have to be watching me!

"Please, someone one else move!" I thought. The camera made another clicking noise. I turned to towards it and noticed it wasn't on. Jeremy may have checked the show stage or somewhere else. My attention was at the door that I needed to unlock. I put the key in and turned it. When I went inside the spare parts room, I noticed another camera in the corner of the room.