Chapter 8 No Strings Attached

Toy Bonnie's POV

We were all just sitting on the stage bored out of our minds. Things around here haven't been the same lately. The once friendly, generous, and polite puppet we used to know is gone. He sits in that box all day and just doesn't come out. Every time we talk to him he yells at us to get out or go away.

I lifted my head when I saw BB and Foxy. Foxy was looking like he just got some exciting news and BB stayed his ol' happy self.

"Ye need to be hearin' what Marionette just ma-" he started to say then Balloon Boy interrupted him.

"Did you guys know we can crawl through the vents?" he said cheerfully.

"We can?" I said as I stood up quickly. If we could crawl through the vents I wanted to get a piece of that action!

"Yeah! Come on! Follow me and I'll show you how!" BB said leading me to a vent on the wall.

"Yeah lads, we can, but that's not the important thing I be wantin' to sa-"
Balloon Boy cut Foxy off again

"You just take off the lid like this" BB said then he took of the vent's lid and sat it up against the wall, "then you just crawl right in!"

I did as Balloon Boy said and before you knew it I was crawling through the vents.

"Man! This is so cool! I wonder if we have always been able to do this" I said.This was the coolest thing ever.

"I ask meself that every day" Foxy said sarcastically "but now I have to tell ye about what Marion-"

"Wait, what is this?" I asked, I didn't even realize I cut off Foxy, again! I felt around the vents and felt this thing on my robotic hand. When I realized what it was I freaked out.

"Holy crap it's a spider!" I shouted as I shook my hand to make the eight legged bug get off me. After I saw fall off of me I crawled right out of there as fast as I could.

I stood there And looked all over me, I needed to make sure that thing was gone! "Is it on me? I feel like it still is! Is it on my back? If it is just kill it!" I shouted making every one laugh, except Foxy.

Foxy facepalmed and let out an irritated sigh. "The spider isn't even on ye anymore! Ye are probably just paranoid! Now Marionette told me to-"

"Wo- wow! You- your scared of- of a bi- bug! That's ju- just fantast- fantastic! Your li- like ten times big- bigger than that thing!" Bonnie said as he laughed, even when he laughed his voice was still glitchy.

I turned around and looked at him. My eyes were squinted as I looked at him. Then I marched up to Bonnie.

"Those things are creepy! They have eight legs! What monstrosity has eight legs?" I shouted at Bonnie with both of my hands made into fists.

Bonnie got up from the stage and stared at me. He crossed his arms and laughed at me. Just stood there and laughed at me!

"Bonnie! Toy Bonnie! What I'm about to say is more inpor-" I cut Foxy off again

"Who are you Laughin' at ya big hunk of junk?" I asked him angrily. I'm adding hunk of junk to my list of names I call Bonnie list!

"I- I'm laughing at y- you t- tin can!" Bonnie told me

"You wanna go bro? Cuz I will take you down to a place I like to call, the dump!" I snapped back at him, putting my hands up and making them into fists. Bonnie did the same.

"I'm gon- gonna rip mo- more than your fa- face off!" Bonnie shouted at me. We began swinging at each other. I hit my hand on Bonnie's stomach. Let's just say it wasn't the nicest feeling ever!