Chapter 13 The First Ever Guard

???'s POV

I stepped into the wild pizzeria and looked around. I needed to find Mr. Freddy's office. He called me earlier and said that he wanted me for something. I pleaded that it was a job opportunity, I needed money really bad and I was willing to do anything. Heck, I'd sing with those animatronics if it meant I would get paid.

I spotted a staff member and walked over to her, dodging kids along the way.

"Excuse me?" I asked her. She turned around gave me a friendly smile, showing the fact that she probably didn't mind working here.

"Hello sir! How can I assist you?" She asked politely. She was holding onto a note pad and a blue pen. Plus, she was also wearing a red Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria uniform.

"Can you direct me to Mr. Freddy's office? He says that he wants a word with me". The girl chuckled and nodded her head.

"Sure! Finally the boss is taking the fact he needs some more help around here. We couldn't convince him to get more workers to help out. The names, Leah. Leah Starfox." A/N: You see what I did there? Am I a genius or what!

"Hello Leah. I'm Jeremy. Jeremy Fitzgerald" I held out my right hand, Leah took it with her left and we shook.

"His office is down this way. Follow me"

Leah took me down a long and empty hallway. It was peaceful since there weren't any children or adults there. We finally reached a door that said: Manager's Office. I'm just gonna take a random guess and say this is Mr. Freddy's office.

"Welp, here it is. I have to go back to doing my waitressy things so I'll catch ya later!" Leah told me then she zoomed back to the dining area. She sure does have a lot of energy. I turned my attention back to the door she took me to. I made my hand into a fist and knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" Mr. Freddy called

"It's me sir, Jeremy Fitzgerald"

"Come on in Jeremy"

I grabbed the silver door knob and stepped inside the office.

Mr. Freddy's POV

Jeremy walked into my office. A smile was on his face, but that smile wouldn't be there for too long. I told him he could get a job here, but not as a guy who has to keep an eye on the animatronics. It pains me that o have to do this to them. I thought I could trust them but I guess I was wrong. Now, they leave me no other choice.

"Hello Jeremy, please have a seat and we'll go over everything". Jeremy nodded and sat in a black chair across from my desk. I shifted some papers away that I had been holding earlier. A yellow piece of paper still sat in front of me, it was highly important for the conversation Jeremy and I were going to have. I sighed and began the interview.

"So Jeremy, before we start, tell me why you are in need for a job"

"Well, the same reason probably why everyone else is here, bills to pay and all that other stuff"

"So you'd basically do any job, correct?"

"As long as its legal!" I chuckled and tilted back in my chair. My feeling was he wouldn't be wanting this job as soon as I explained everything. No one would take it! But I just can't put faith in those robots again. They'll end up killing somebody, and but they I mostly mean Marionette. My eyes switched to the yellow paper. My mind started to wander, was this the reason why it was all happening? Was the topic that was on this paper causing all of this?

"Ok then. Would you take a job as a guard?" I asked nervously and leaned forward. Jeremy raised an eyebrow. He must think I'm some crazy psychopath.

"Sure. I mean, I don't know what kind of person would steel from a child friendly restaurant but I'll do it"

"The thing is though" I stopped my sentence waving a suspenseful pause. I finally got the courage to finish my sentence "it's not going to be people you're gonna keep an eye on"

I opened a drawer on the side of my desk and took out on of our Freddy Fazbear posters. It had the four main stars, Toy Freddy, Toy Chica, Toy Bonnie, and Mangle. I placed the poster in front of Jeremy to see if he'd get the message. Once he saw it he jolted up.

"Wait, why will I be watching those singing robotic animals? Are they dangerous or something?" He questioned with a loud tone in his voice.

"You see, they're not all that dangerous, only one of them is, and I have feeling I know why it's doing all of these things" I told him and slid the yellow sheet over to him. Jeremy sat back down and took hold of the paper. His eyes scanned from left to right as he looked at the paper. Then Jeremy looked back up to me and put the paper down.

"Madeline K. Hunter?" He asked looking me straight into the eye

"She was a girl that came here all the time. It was like she had a strong relationship with each of the animatronics. But she had the strongest relationship with Marionette." I explained

"Is she alive?"

"Highly doubt it. I guess when she feel she hit her head and blacked out. I haven't seen Madeline or her mother since the day of her injury. I don't honestly know what happened, but that puppet had to have done something"

There was a long and awkward silence. Jeremy had his hand holding his forehead as he starred of into space. It
Looked as if he was thinking hard about this decision. Hopefully he'll just agree to go along with the whole night watch plan and not tell anyone else about it.

"Ok, I'll give it a shot" he said confidently, his hand slammed onto the table as he did. It felt like the weight had lifted off my shoulders. I'm so glad he's agreeing to go through with this.

"Perfect!" I cheered, then my voice dropped to a serious tone "there are two main things you'll have to do. Number one: check the spare parts room and number two: wind the Marionette's music box"

"Why do I have to wind the music box

"Marionette's box has a secret lock. It can only be activated by that music's melody. We never had to use it before until now"

I told Jeremy all the other things that were to be done while working the night shift. The only thing that I left out was how I saw the see models walking around. I know he's going to figure them out as soon as he checks the camera to the spare parts room, but for the time being I'm still not going to mention it.

Jeremy also told me he can't start working tonight so the animatronics have only one more night to be alone. Hopefully they don't figure out my plan and try to do something about it. Even if they are just metal they could over power somebody. The toys have facial recognition so they're highly programmed to do lots of things. It's quite hard you know? I've trusted them to watch over the place and now it's just turning out to be a big mess. But I guess that's how life is. Even the people you trust can turn their back on you at any moment, even you're closest friends.

Toy Freddy's POV

No...

I came down here after mine and the others performance to apologize and this happens! Mr. Freddy loses his faith in us! I heard the whole thing, from Madeline to the night guard's night routine. And let me just tell you, I'm not letting anyone take our freedom away. You can count on that! Whatever Mr. Freddy throws at us we'll be ready. Just because he has a plan to stop us doesn't mean we can't have a plan of our own. Tonight, the others and I are going to figure out what to do about this.

I started walking back to the show stage in anger. Marionette was right. They don't care about us, they only care about money. Oh but believe me, I'll make them care about us. But it won't be in a good way. They care about what devilish thing we'll do next. Just because we're made of metal doesn't mean they can over power is.

And they'll all learn that soon enough...