Chapter 4 The Bots She Loves

Toy Bonnie's POV

I walked down the hallway and made my way to the Game Room. Not only did I want Toy Freddy and Toy Chica to see Maddie again, I also wanted to tell Balloon Boy that she was here. I knew Madeline was going to come today! Sometimes I get a feeling things might happen, and sometimes they do happen.

I found the Game Room and stopped at the entrence to it. Balloon Boy was talking to a little girl so I didn't really want to interrupt. It's like he understands children more than anyone, since he is a child animatronic.

"Hi! What color balloon would you like?" He asked the child

"Can I have a purple one Balloon Boy?" she said to him as she smiled and slowly rocked back and forth, giving off the fact she was shy. Balloon Boy handed her a purple balloon. The girl thanked him and she ran off to go play a game. I entered the room and walked over to BB.

"Hi Toy Bonnie!" he shouted when he saw me

"Hey BB! Guess who's here right this moment?"

"Who?" Balloon Boy aked curiously

"MADELINE!" I shouted so loud that probably Marionette and Maddie could probably hear me all the way from over here. Balloon Boy dropped his sign in shock. He stood there, staring at me like I was out of my mind. He blinked once. Then twice. I stood there and stared at him. It seemed like we were just starng blankly at each other for ages.

"Are you serious, or are you just pulling my endo leg?" he asked me as he leaned down and picked up his sign he dropped.

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "Yes I'm serious! Man! You play millions of jokes on people then they don't trust what you say!" I hollered. I noticed some of the kids were looking at me strangly.

"Hurry, let's go get the other two. I think we are starting to look....suspicious" I whispered to him and gave him a slight nudge.

"What do you mean we?" he loudly whispered to me

"Let's just go!" I said getting a little annoyed

We walked out of the Game Room and went to find Toy Freddy and Toy Chica.

Marionette's POV

It seemed like forever since Toy Bonnie left to find the others. I had my arms crossed at I stared impatiently at the entrence to the Gift Room. Madeline was sitting criss cross on the floor next to my box. Her hands were in her lap as she stared at the door like I was. She had a small smile on her face, I knew she was trying to hide the fact she was getting impatient too. I chuckled making her turn around and look at me.

"What are you laughing about?" she asked me as she tilted her head slightly to the side.

"I know your getting impatient" I said teasingly "you don't have to hide it from me"

I leaned back against my box's back wall. My arms were still crossed and I kept my eyes on Madeline. Her mouth was open like she didn't know what to say. She looked at me, her eyes going up and down.

"How did you know?" she asked. Then she gotup and walked over to the prize counter. She grabbed a toy flashlight that had the whole Toy Freddy crew on it. She marched over to me while her left hand was made into a fist and her other hand holding the flashlight. She turned it on and put the light up to my face, it was like she was interrogating me.

"Can you read my mind?" she asked me as she left the bright light shinning in my face.

"Maybe" I said slyly and gave her a smile

"What number am I thinking of?"

"Hmm, 3?" I guessed

"Nope!" she said in a high pitched voice, then she turned off the flashlight "I was thinking of -8, no one would guess a negative number!" A/N: yes I did just put a Gravity Falls reference in this fanfiction. GO MABLE!