Chapter 11 We Need Guards

Marionette's POV

Foxy was right, we were all busted. If those fools would have just left me alone we wouldn't have gotten caught!

"You idiots! Now the secret's out! If you would have left me alone he wouldn't have found out!" I shouted at all of them

"It's not our fault YOU hurt a child!" Mangle argued back, Freddy still holding her tail.

She didn't. She did.

Why did Mangle say that out loud? Mr. Freddy was never supposed to know what I did earlier.

"Wait, Marionette did WHAT?" Mr. Freddy asked starring directly at Mangle

Mangle glanced over at me and smirked. She was getting her revenge from that night I grabbed her by the neck. But why this way? Why would she get back at me by taking away my freedom? The only thing I had was going to get taken away from me. I can't let that happen. I just can't!

Mangle looked back at Mr. Freddy. She was going to tell what happened. I knew there's was no stopping her now.

"That's right! Marionette cut a child today. The toys has to force him back into his box before he could cut the other kid" Mangle told him.

"Mangle that's enough" Freddy said to her sternly, making Mangle put head back down to the floor

Mr. Freddy looked shocked. As well as, confused, nervous, and scared.

"Ok you four get back to the spare parts room and Mangle you go back to Kid's Cove" Toy Freddy instructed "and as for you Marionette"

He turned to me and pointed to my present looking box. "You better get in there before you make things worse"

He was blaming me for this! I was trying to help Madeline by giving those kids some consequences. The toys would have never found out if they would have minded their own business and haven't stopped in to check on me.

Why did they even come to Prize Corner? Weren't they singing to the kids at that time? And if they did come, why didn't some of the children follow them?

Freddy let go of Mangle's tail and walked off. Foxy,Bonnie,and Chica followed him. Mr. Freddy let out a sigh. He straightened his tie on his suit and walked off like nothing happened. He didn't even say anything to me! Mangle and I were the only two in Prize Corner. I turned to her and she turned to me.

"You, you didn't" I said to her unbelievably

"Oh, I did puppet, I did" she responded with a serious tone.

"Why? Don't you know now Mr. Freddy will take my freedom away? He'll tie those strings to me again. But this time the strings will be even stronger so I can't cut them"

Mangle stood up on her two legs. She walked closer to the entrance of Prize Corner, then she stopped right in the center of the entrance.

"This is a lesson to you puppet. You don't mess with the Mangle. It was either I got my revenge by taking away your freedom or having a smashing time with a hammer" she said, not even looking back at me.

Mangle walked down the hallway and back to Kid's Cove. I never thought she would do something so evil like that.

I was actually kind of amazed.

Adam's POV

I put a rag on my cheek that had been soaked in cold water. For a puppet that thing cut me deep! We dropped off Stella a few hours ago. She and I were terrified but we didn't show it.

We had to keep it a secret. Though, I don't think my mom believed I feel so I think I have to make another excuse.

"So tell me again how you got that deep cut" she said as she walked into the bathroom with a bandage.

Quick! Think of something Adam!

"I uh" I stuttered and she raised an eyebrow. Then I finally figured out something. "There is a robotic Fox you can take apart in Kid's Cove, I tripped and fell on its sharp endo thing"

Really Adam? Really! I tripped on its endo thing! Who would believe that!

"Alright" my mother said. Wow she actually believed that! I guess I am a great liar.

"I think that place needs more security. I over heard two staff members and they said some girl went into Prize Corner, then she was taken away by an ambulance. You sure that puppet didn't do anything to you?" She said then put the bandage on my cheek

"I'm sure" I assured her

Mr. Freddy's POV

I went inside my office and closed the door behind me. I leaned up against it and sighed.

"What am I going to do?" I asked myself "if that puppet keeps hurting people I run out of business"

I have always trusted the toys to make sure no one robs this place. I never thought they would be able to get one the spare parts room and turn on the older models.

If someone knew they were out they would want this place destroyed. Also, Marionette. Ever since Madeline got injured he hasn't been the same. I didn't even know he could come out of his box!

And what Mangle said, that just made it worse. This place is going to need some security. I don't care who it is but I need security guards. I can't trust those animatronics to keep everything safe. I need guards in the day,

And night guards after hours.